• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

Hi ladies, :bfn: this morning, so I guess I wasn't preg after all, maybe this is my first chemical :wacko:
Sorry to bring a downer to this lovely thread, I feel bad. Many thanks to everyone for their kind words. Onwards and upwards to March eh?
Jo xx

Congrats on all the BFP's ladies!!!

I'm out for february :witch: got me this morning 5 days early!!! Roll on March! x

So sorry Jo and Dan hugs to you both:hugs::hugs:

Still waiting for AF to drop by today.....but BFN yet again this morning so I'm gonna say it's not lookin good for me either. Hate waiting in limbo for that witch!

Hugs to kel21 and ladyH - can't stand the witch!

I feel her seriously knocking at my uterus today.

Baby dust wishes

Sadly it wasn't my turn for a BFP and the witch got me! However, with shifts etc I really didn't give it much effort last month - this months efforts are looking better so far and the coming days are so much more compatible with the other half! He may not know what has hit him this month - shhh!

Awww...sorry about the BFN's gals....seems I will ovulate late this month (probably today or tomorrow judging by my sticks) so looks like I will be carrying forward to the March Testers thread :(

Oh no! So sorry ladies.... :hugs:

I fear I wont be far behind you all heading to the March thread. I sure hope someone can bring some sunshine to this thread before the month's out!

Faint line yesterday at 8dpo, a bit darker today at 9dpo. I'm calling it :bfp:!!!

Hoping that this one sticks! I'll be testing each day to watch it get darker. Praying that this is the snuggly bean that I've waited so many years for!

Attachments

• 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 3
yay stephers.
im still holding out. af arrived day 13 last cycle (today), so if i make it through today. im testing with fmu tomorrow am. wow falling asleep tonight will be tricky

So sorry about af kel, lady, vikk and hmini! I hope March will be your month :hugs:

Congrats Stephers!! :happydance: :happydance:

Faint line yesterday at 8dpo, a bit darker today at 9dpo. I'm calling it :bfp:!!!

Hoping that this one sticks! I'll be testing each day to watch it get darker. Praying that this is the snuggly bean that I've waited so many years for!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

SO happy for you Stephers and praying for the bean to snuggle in tight!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->