):

littlepea

Other.
Reaction score
:bfn: I was really convinced it was my month, and I was going to have my little June Bug. Any words of encouragement I feel like giving up but my boyfriend wants us to wait til Dec- Feb to try again for October baby.

Don't give up love! It might take a while, but you'll get it!
Keep your chin up and stay strong.

:) Best of luck!

Don't give up! There may still be hope for this month for your :bfp:! :hug:

Don't give up! Maybe if you're getting a bit stressed over the whole process, just take some time off from charting/testing etc. , and see how you go. It will be your turn soon :) :hugs:

Sorry it was a BFN hun but you gotta just keep trying...

Why does your OH want to wait? x

Keep at it hun. It'll happen for you soon. :hugs: How long have you been trying?

Keep at it hun. It'll happen for you soon. :hugs: How long have you been trying?

Almost a year, in December. :x What I don't get is how the 14 year old's can get pregnant just like that and the couples who have been doing it for some + years having trouble.

Almost a year, in December. :x What I don't get is how the 14 year old's can get pregnant just like that and the couples who have been doing it for some + years having trouble.

It'll happen for you too hun. Chin up and stay positive. I know it's completely hard to do when you feel surrounded by pregnancies and new babies. You deserve to have a baby, and you will have one. Sending you big :hug: on your down day.

It's not over until AF shows. Good luck

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"