5dp5dt.....BFP!?

Mine is the same I have a DS who is 2 yrs and not pregnant with a frostie from the same cycle as I managed to freeze 6 and this is one of them !!! Xx it's mad to think xx

Wow that's so cool, and mind boggling... it's like your baby has been frozen in time for all this time... so strange but cool!! Glad you got your bfp! Congrats

Mine is the same I have a DS who is 2 yrs and not pregnant with a frostie from the same cycle as I managed to freeze 6 and this is one of them !!! Xx it's mad to think xx

Thats awesome! For some reason I thought you were pregnant with baby#1 lol. It really is mad to think of them as twins but technically thats exactly what they are lol. I won't be explaining that to to them until they are quite a bit older. I am sure I will get a chuckle out of the 'but I am the oldest!' excuse when I hear it :)

Yes Molly this will be my third attempt with a Fet out of the six that were frozen xx I hope it sticks as I mc the first one at 7 weeks xx so scared t will happen again. Currently sat at the docs waiting to do my bloods again xxx will up date with the results in the morning xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->