5dpo any one need want to be buddies to help time pass?

M16jess

Reaction score
This is the slowest week ever for me :wacko: anyone want to be test buddies :flower:

Hi there! I only saw this post today. You would be 7dpo now. I'm 6dpo today. So we are a day behind each other. I will certainly wait it out. How soon are you testing? I have started testing already. Just couldn't help myself even though it is far too early.

Hi there! I only saw this post today. You would be 7dpo now. I'm 6dpo today. So we are a day behind each other. I will certainly wait it out. How soon are you testing? I have started testing already. Just couldn't help myself even though it is far too early.

I'm going to tomorrow. I should be 9 dpo. Have you tested yet?

Hi - can I wait with you ladies? I am 7dpo today. We are NTNP #3. I wasn't totally on board for a third but DH really wants one. However, getting quite excited at the though of maybe being pregnant again. DS is 3 and DD is 16 months so it would be super busy times with a third baby. Previously I have tested from 9dpo but I think I will try wait it out this time (not sure how that is going to go!). So far not really got any symptoms to speak of but I never really had any in my last pregnancy either until about 6 weeks so I don't feel it really means anything.

Good luck with testing. Let us know how you get one.

Sure. I am 6 dpo. Not actively trying yet but had a slip this month so here I am.
Will only test if AF doesn't show by the 6th but also depending on how crazy all the symptom spotting will make me and also my work schedule. AF is due on the 5th.

Lots of weird symptoms but we'll see. I know its common for the body to play tricks during the TWW.

4 DPO ovary pinching on and off
5 DPO fluttering really low. followed by right ovary pinching. Extreme PMS-like irritability.
6 DPO morning: toothache so bad I thought my head was gonna explode went away quickly. Very hungry first thing in the morning. Extreme PMS-like irritability all day. Twinges at night. Fell asleep in seconds even though I was home all day!
7 DPO Breast pain/slight tingle towards the nipple, like a reaction or dryness would feel only they are not dry. Ate a pizza, and my tummy gave me hell all day. Eveving: Sore throat, thought I wad getting sick. Fell asleep really quickly, usually I have trouble sleeping. Had strage BFP dream.
8 DPO sore throat is gone so not sick which is strange. No breast tingling, no twinges. So far nothing. Got terribly nauseous on the bus back from work. Could smell bad perfumes, and hand sanitizer! I sometimes get nauseous on rides if I don't eat, but this was mid-day and I had a meal so might be a symptom or just a coincidence or the pizza from yesterday.
9 DPO Twinges on the right, but no cool flutters. Despite all the circumstantial symptoms, I just don't feel like it's likely I am pregnant today.
10 DPO Nothing. starting to feel like all my symptoms might've been post-O and circumstantial.
11-13 DPO nothing :(
14 DPO - AF cramps mid day, was sure AF would show, kept checking. Still a no show and cramps subsided. Still pretty sure it's due at any moment.
15 DPO - AF is due tomorrow. Feel like it will start soon. Stuffy sinuses.
16 DPO - Still no AF
17 DPO - Tested. Thought I saw a line. It was very faint. Could've been an evap. Started spotting in the afternoon and it was light/gone all night.
18 DPO - AF

Symptoms sound good little sesame. Fingers crossed for you. Is this your first?

I'll test here in about an hour, I'll post it here. Fx for us all. I've just been crampy and irritated. But that goes with pms too lol. Pinching is a good sign little s. Fx

Oh yeah..I have been testing since 5dpo. :rofl:

here is today's test. 8dpo fmu. I don't see anything and I am getting mixed reviews on the wondfos. Some say they are super sensitive and some say it is the standard 25 miu and one lady only got light lines and her hcg was over 100. So I'm not so sure about them.

I will be getting some frer today or tomorrow. But they are so expensive so I will have to use them sparingly.

Attachments

• 20160624_071456.jpg
    20160624_071456.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 7
Currently 7dpo today, will gladly wait with you ladies. This is my first medicated cycle for #2. I've been feeling lots of different things but I'm trying not to symptom spot. I think I'll start testing around 11dpo. With my DD I had implant bleeding at 10dpo and got my positive at 11dpo. I'm mainly just waiting to see if I notice any implant bleeding. I got my progesterone levels tested at 5dpo and it indicated I ovulated.

Exciting times ahead over the next week! Fingers crossed for everyone. And just so we all remain positive, I have had 4 pregnancies and the earlies I got a bfp was 10dpo. Latest was 16dpo (and although that one did end in mc, i had scans at 6, 8 and 10 weeks and all was totally normal). So what I'm trying to say is don't count yourself out and lose hope if you don't get a bfp straight away.

Xxx

Aayla it is hard to see with that test. Think I can see a line mark but it looks too close to the test line so may not be real. Definitely think a frer is best at this stage.

I will be using frer starting on Sunday. I am going to get them tomorrow. I can afford 2 packs of 2 and that is it. and if I take them every 2 days then they will last me until 16dpo. I didn't get a light line until 13 dpo but my lp was 18 days back then. Now it's 15 days so I am hoping that I will get a positive around 10 dpo

Well 9dpo and bfn. Still early. But it still gets your hopes down.

yeah it does get ya down. I wish I could not test so obsessively. I once made it to 2 days prior to af. :haha:

With my cycle being over a month long time just goes so slow and i just want to know.

Sure. I am 6 dpo. Not actively trying yet but had a slip this month so here I am.
Will only test if AF doesn't show by the 6th but also depending on how crazy all the symptom spotting will make me and also my work schedule. AF is due on the 5th.

Lots of weird symptoms but we'll see. I know its common for the body to play tricks during the TWW.

4 DPO ovary pinching on and off
5 DPO fluttering really low. followed by right ovary pinching. Extreme PMS-like irritability.
6 DPO morning: toothache so bad I thought my head was gonna explode went away quickly. Very hungry first thing in the morning. Extreme PMS-like irritability all day. Twinges at night. Fell asleep in seconds even though I was home all day!
7 DPO Breast pain/slight tingle towards the nipple, like a reaction or dryness would feel only they are not dry. Feeling more in denial for some reason, is that a symptom?

Hello ladies! Updated and added some more symptoms to 6 dpo and some for 7 dpo.

Also I can't believe how early you're testing! Would be fantastic to know this early. good luck lovelies!

9 dpo, fmu. taken after 5 min but before 10.

first photo: original photo taken in the dark with the flash

second photo: cropped to get closer image

third photo: used "negative" setting on my phone on the cropped photo.

Attachments

• 20160625_062000.jpg
    20160625_062000.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20160625_064253.jpg
    20160625_064253.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 20160625_064321.jpg
    20160625_064321.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies,

Jess sorry about the bfn but it is really early still. Don't loose hope.
Littlesesame symptoms sound promising. Today I had slightly sore boobs and was irrationally irritable. Maybe positive news coming our way soon.

Aayla it is so hard to tell. The first 2 I can't really see anything but then I keep thinking I see a shadow on the inverted one. I may have line eyes. Def excited to see your next test.

Here's my 10. You guys see anything? I took 3 different ones

Attachments

• 20160625_185615-1.jpg
    20160625_185615-1.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member