5dpo any one need want to be buddies to help time pass?

Sure. I am 6 dpo. Not actively trying yet but had a slip this month so here I am.
Will only test if AF doesn't show by the 6th but also depending on how crazy all the symptom spotting will make me and also my work schedule. AF is due on the 5th.

Lots of weird symptoms but we'll see. I know its common for the body to play tricks during the TWW.

4 DPO ovary pinching on and off
5 DPO fluttering really low. followed by right ovary pinching. Extreme PMS-like irritability.
6 DPO morning: toothache so bad I thought my head was gonna explode went away quickly. Very hungry first thing in the morning. Extreme PMS-like irritability all day. Twinges at night. Fell asleep in seconds even though I was home all day!
7 DPO Breast pain/slight tingle towards the nipple, like a reaction or dryness would feel only they are not dry. Ate a pizza, and my tummy gave me hell all day. Eveving: Sore throat, thought I wad getting sick. Fell asleep really quickly, usually I have trouble sleeping. Had strage BFP dream.
8 DPO sore throat is gone so not sick which is strange. No breast tingling, no twinges. So far nothing. Got terribly nauseous on the bus back from work. Could smell bad perfumes, and hand sanitizer! I sometimes get nauseous on rides if I don't eat, but this was mid-day and I had a meal so might be a symptom or just a coincidence or the pizza from yesterday.
9 DPO Twinges on the right, but no cool flutters. Despite all the circumstantial symptoms, I just don't feel like it's likely I am pregnant today.
10 DPO Nothing. starting to feel like all my symptoms might've been post-O and circumstantial.
11-13 DPO nothing :(
14 DPO - AF cramps mid day, was sure AF would show, kept checking. Still a no show and cramps subsided. Still pretty sure it's due at any moment.
15 DPO - AF is due tomorrow. Feel like it will start soon. Stuffy sinuses.
16 DPO - Still no AF
17 DPO - Tested. Thought I saw a line. It was very faint. Could've been an evap. Started spotting in the afternoon and it was light/gone all night.
18 DPO - AF

Not sure if it was an evap or actually something or maybe nothing. This month did promote me and my husband to decide we will start TTCing around December though so everything happens for a reason. Good luck to you all.

Sorry little sesame that af got you. Good luck to you to. Xx

Good luck to everyone else too! Sorry cupcake - we don't get wondfos sp.? here so I'm no help there. But I have gotten a bfp on 16dpo and all bfns before that even though af was already a few days late.

So I'm reallly hoping my body is all regulated and ready to make a baby because AF is due in a couple days if my body is sticking to its 28 day cycle since coming off bcp. I had pelvic cramping, bloating, constipation since I saw EWCM around O time. After what I assume was O no cm. Then this second week of tww having a lot of watery cm. I'm not sure what's normal for my body yet. I think I'll test a few days or week after my AF is due? Ahhh sp nervous and hopeful.

Sure. I am 6 dpo. Not actively trying yet but had a slip this month so here I am.
Will only test if AF doesn't show by the 6th but also depending on how crazy all the symptom spotting will make me and also my work schedule. AF is due on the 5th.

Lots of weird symptoms but we'll see. I know its common for the body to play tricks during the TWW.

4 DPO ovary pinching on and off
5 DPO fluttering really low. followed by right ovary pinching. Extreme PMS-like irritability.
6 DPO morning: toothache so bad I thought my head was gonna explode went away quickly. Very hungry first thing in the morning. Extreme PMS-like irritability all day. Twinges at night. Fell asleep in seconds even though I was home all day!
7 DPO Breast pain/slight tingle towards the nipple, like a reaction or dryness would feel only they are not dry. Ate a pizza, and my tummy gave me hell all day. Eveving: Sore throat, thought I wad getting sick. Fell asleep really quickly, usually I have trouble sleeping. Had strage BFP dream.
8 DPO sore throat is gone so not sick which is strange. No breast tingling, no twinges. So far nothing. Got terribly nauseous on the bus back from work. Could smell bad perfumes, and hand sanitizer! I sometimes get nauseous on rides if I don't eat, but this was mid-day and I had a meal so might be a symptom or just a coincidence or the pizza from yesterday.
9 DPO Twinges on the right, but no cool flutters. Despite all the circumstantial symptoms, I just don't feel like it's likely I am pregnant today.
10 DPO Nothing. starting to feel like all my symptoms might've been post-O and circumstantial.
11-13 DPO nothing :(
14 DPO - AF cramps mid day, was sure AF would show, kept checking. Still a no show and cramps subsided. Still pretty sure it's due at any moment.
15 DPO - AF is due tomorrow. Feel like it will start soon. Stuffy sinuses.
16 DPO - Still no AF
17 DPO - Tested. Thought I saw a line. It was very faint. Could've been an evap. Started spotting in the afternoon and it was light/gone all night.
18 DPO - AF

Not sure if it was an evap or actually something or maybe nothing. This month did promote me and my husband to decide we will start TTCing around December though so everything happens for a reason. Good luck to you all.

Good luck with your new journey of ttc. :) I too just started ttc. Keep us updated with how you're doing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->