5dpo or close infront or behind..join in

TaylorK

Reaction score
I'm currently 5dpo and want some ladies to join me so we can chat a little about what's going on around this time...Feel free to join..Don't read n run:happydance::happydance:Hope to hear some stories soon :hugs:

Hi Taylor

I am 9dpo so a little ahead of you. I hope you don't mind me joining? Passes the time to have some people to chat to while we wait. When are you all thinking to test and any possible symptoms yet?

Here we are again Aphy lol Hopefully this is it! I was thinking of testing Saturday when I'm 10dpo. How about you? Have you got any symptoms?

No symptoms my side so I am not particularly hopeful this cycle. Think I might try a test tomorrow (10dpo) though I know it might still be too early. No harm I guess. If its a BFN then I will probably hold out testing until AF day

Calendar says Ovulation is today but pretty sure it was 2 days ago due to CM. We were suppose to be NTNP but Friday and Sunday late at night (tmi) he busted nuts. So here I am waiting and wondering if I get to be a Mama earlier then we initially planned. If I start showing tender breast symptoms 7 days after I'll test early otherwise I'll have to wait till Sept. 26th when AF is due.

I hate waiting...

HEY ladies Welcomeee!!!!
tobemum: finally someone else rite on track with me

APHY: sure you can join hun I'm very grateful u want to ...chatting does help the time go by faster..keep me posted if you decide to test tomorrow

Wantingagirl: I see you heyy

Canadianmoose: I'll be testing the 26th too that's when my af is due ...p.s nothing here is Tmi lol we wanna know lol
So anyone did anything different this cycle to extend their chances...

Hey ladies I'm 5dpo on one app and 4dpo on another, have all the usual sore boobs and leg cramps and everything tastes of hairspray. I don't know why my body does this every month, implantation wouldn't have even happened yet! It's a mystery ha ha xxx wishing u all luck xxx

Not really to my knowledge except actually doing it on the O days, or when the right CM is visible. Funny thing is both husband and I talked about it, cause we wanted to wait a bit to get the proper health care in order before we "try". However, when i mentioned that because of this we wouldn't be able to have sexy times he was like "why? if you want to I'm more then willing." I was like" OK!!" and he ended up finishing twice both times! haha first time we looked at each other and I said "...whoops". His response was "yeah....oh well fuck it." >.< I laughed hard, and now it's hard not to get my hopes up even though we were trying to wait. We've already had two MCs(4-5 weeks) with unintentional pregnancies so I'm half really wanting to get one to stay this time and half just want AF so I don't have to deal with the possible disappointment.

I've also have been taking prenatals lately to help prepare for when we actually try near the end of the year but only been taking one a day for a week. I'll be stunned if it actually helps in that short amount of time.

Not really to my knowledge except actually doing it on the O days, or when the right CM is visible. Funny thing is both husband and I talked about it, cause we wanted to wait a bit to get the proper health care in order before we "try". However, when i mentioned that because of this we wouldn't be able to have sexy times he was like "why? if you want to I'm more then willing." I was like" OK!!" and he ended up finishing twice both times! haha first time we looked at each other and I said "...whoops". His response was "yeah....oh well fuck it." >.< I laughed hard, and now it's hard not to get my hopes up even though we were trying to wait. We've already had two MCs(4-5 weeks) with unintentional pregnancies so I'm half really wanting to get one to stay this time and half just want AF so I don't have to deal with the possible disappointment.

I've also have been taking prenatals lately to help prepare for when we actually try near the end of the year but only been taking one a day for a week. I'll be stunned if it actually helps in that short amount of time.
Could low progesterone be the cause of ur MCs...I'm supplementing with natural progesterone cream every day after ovulation. 1 to help lengthen my luteal phase which was too short for a bean to stick n 2 to help with possible miscarriages...I'm not sure if I have low progesterone or not but it does hurt to try...an it's working...my luteal phase went from 7 to 13 the first month doing it this is my second month on ...Gl

Hey ladies I'm 5dpo on one app and 4dpo on another, have all the usual sore boobs and leg cramps and everything tastes of hairspray. I don't know why my body does this every month, implantation wouldn't have even happened yet! It's a mystery ha ha xxx wishing u all luck xxx

Another 5dpo Yay! Thank for joining Welcome ! I can't wait for testing time to comeee!

I think I'm 1dpo based on opk and cm. My ticker says I'll ovulate tomorrow but it happened a couple of days earlier this month.

Only got to bd on mornines of cd 11 and 12. But seem to have ovulated night of cd12 so think I'm covered.

Only a matter of time before I start obsessing now.

It's possible since i have only one ovary(had to get the other one and Fallopian tube removed when I was 15.) Or it just could be previously damaged eggs or something, I've had cysts before on that side and maybe something was damaged previously. Either way if we don't get something this time or have the same thing happen I'll definitely look into trying to up progesterone levels near the end of the year. That way we can still do what we like and not have to worry too much. Husband still is wanting to "wait" till the end of the year yet he's all good with busting up in on O days. MEN! Sometimes they just don't want to say "yes" and just want the no pressure of "trying."

I think I'm 1dpo based on opk and cm. My ticker says I'll ovulate tomorrow but it happened a couple of days earlier this month.

Only got to bd on mornines of cd 11 and 12. But seem to have ovulated night of cd12 so think I'm covered.

HEY So happy you joined Me! Welcome ...
Lol I'm already obsessing as u probably know if u recognized my name from the other thread lol

It's possible since i have only one ovary(had to get the other one and Fallopian tube removed when I was 15.) Or it just could be previously damaged eggs or something, I've had cysts before on that side and maybe something was damaged previously. Either way if we don't get something this time or have the same thing happen I'll definitely look into trying to up progesterone levels near the end of the year. That way we can still do what we like and not have to worry too much. Husband still is wanting to "wait" till the end of the year yet he's all good with busting up in on O days. MEN! Sometimes they just don't want to say "yes" and just want the no pressure of "trying."

Sounds like me Oh before we werent tryin ...lol LOL here's wat I do ...I'll tell him we will wait ..n around O I won't tell hubby I'm Ovulating...give him a nice time and when he's ending I'll encourage him to deposit...they can never so no that close :happydance::happydance:

HEY So happy you joined Me! Welcome ...
Lol I'm already obsessing as u probably know if u recognized my name from the other thread lol

I did recognise you! Great idea setting up this thread. Will help with the long tww! !

Hi Taylor & everyone else in limbo lol!
I'm currently 4dpo and trying to remain calm lol... Of course I've had symptoms that were in my head... Because when you're in the tww craziness everything is a symptom even though you literally just ovulated:dohh:

Hi Taylor & everyone else in limbo lol!
I'm currently 4dpo and trying to remain calm lol... Of course I've had symptoms that were in my head... Because when you're in the tww craziness everything is a symptom even though you literally just ovulated:dohh:

LOL ikr...I don't think I have any symptoms yet to ...jus extremely tired Lastnight..from what idk..I have no job
THANKS FOR JOINING

Hi ladies! I'm 4 dpo today, feeling positive with this cycle. Haven't really had any symptoms, as it's probably too early for that. I have had sore boobs since ovulation which is different for me. I usually have sore boobies at ovulation and then they stop, but not this time. Hopefully it's my hormones doing good things. Anyway, baby dust to everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->