5dpo or close infront or behind..join in

Hi ladies! I'm 4 dpo today, feeling positive with this cycle. Haven't really had any symptoms, as it's probably too early for that. I have had sore boobs since ovulation which is different for me. I usually have sore boobies at ovulation and then they stop, but not this time. Hopefully it's my hormones doing good things. Anyway, baby dust to everyone!!!

THANKS for joining hun ...Welcome
Fx for all of us

Hey Taylor! I'd love to join you over here now! I'm 5dpo today, af due the 21st. I'm seriously symptom spotting already hoping it's not in my head. I've had sore nipples, yellow creamy cm, and a general twingey-ness near my ovaries. Again, could all be in my head but hopefully it's not.

CanadianMoose, I hope you get your sticky bean!

Hey Taylor! I'd love to join you over here now! I'm 5dpo today, af due the 21st. I'm seriously symptom spotting already hoping it's not in my head. I've had sore nipples, yellow creamy cm, and a general twingey-ness near my ovaries. Again, could all be in my head but hopefully it's not.

GOOD to have you..Welcomeee!!
I'm really tired and I have tons of lily white creamy cm ...other than that I feel normal ...I'm looking for symptoms to have n my mind won't even play along lol ... so I'm stuck jus waiting it out nothing happening to cling onto as a possible implantation or early pregnancy symptom lol Suckss having to wait ...I'll be 6dpo tomorrow...Stick baby Stick !!
I'm also using natural progesterone cream to help it along ..everyday pass O
Anyone else symptom spotting n finding any ??

It's possible since i have only one ovary(had to get the other one and Fallopian tube removed when I was 15.) Or it just could be previously damaged eggs or something, I've had cysts before on that side and maybe something was damaged previously. Either way if we don't get something this time or have the same thing happen I'll definitely look into trying to up progesterone levels near the end of the year. That way we can still do what we like and not have to worry too much. Husband still is wanting to "wait" till the end of the year yet he's all good with busting up in on O days. MEN! Sometimes they just don't want to say "yes" and just want the no pressure of "trying."

Sounds like me Oh before we werent tryin ...lol LOL here's wat I do ...I'll tell him we will wait ..n around O I won't tell hubby I'm Ovulating...give him a nice time and when he's ending I'll encourage him to deposit...they can never so no that close :happydance::happydance:

Yeah no, if I did that he would be so mad and I would lose major trust with him. I know this because we've talked about it hypothetically. I talk to him about pretty much everything, even what I'm thinking or feeling and because I do he does things like this (giving in a little) because he knows where I'm coming from and loves that I'm so completely honest.

I'm pretty lucky to have someone so caring and loving who's willing to risk his comfort level or bubble to make me happy, and if I ever tried to trick or deceive/hide info I'd probably lose all that instantly. Anyways to probably have a successful one we will need the progesterone boost so for now I guess it's officially NTNP, doing it whenever we like. I'm just happy to have mind blowing sexy times so no matter how long it takes, and I'm totally fine with that! :D

Haha thanks bloo! The more time passes the more hopeful I'm getting. Ugh i hate doing this to myself everytime but when I get the BFP I know I'm gonna be like "oh shit, but I'm not ready...am I?" We are funny cretures aren't we? Anyways, hoping you all have your lucky month as well :D

10dpo test BFN as expected, going to stick to my guns about not testing again til 14dpo which is roughly when I expect AF to arrive. Fx for everyone this cycle!

It's possible since i have only one ovary(had to get the other one and Fallopian tube removed when I was 15.) Or it just could be previously damaged eggs or something, I've had cysts before on that side and maybe something was damaged previously. Either way if we don't get something this time or have the same thing happen I'll definitely look into trying to up progesterone levels near the end of the year. That way we can still do what we like and not have to worry too much. Husband still is wanting to "wait" till the end of the year yet he's all good with busting up in on O days. MEN! Sometimes they just don't want to say "yes" and just want the no pressure of "trying."

Sounds like me Oh before we werent tryin ...lol LOL here's wat I do ...I'll tell him we will wait ..n around O I won't tell hubby I'm Ovulating...give him a nice time and when he's ending I'll encourage him to deposit...they can never so no that close :happydance::happydance:

Yeah no, if I did that he would be so mad and I would lose major trust with him. I know this because we've talked about it hypothetically. I talk to him about pretty much everything, even what I'm thinking or feeling and because I do he does things like this (giving in a little) because he knows where I'm coming from and loves that I'm so completely honest.

I'm pretty lucky to have someone so caring and loving who's willing to risk his comfort level or bubble to make me happy, and if I ever tried to trick or deceive/hide info I'd probably lose all that instantly. Anyways to probably have a successful one we will need the progesterone boost so for now I guess it's officially NTNP, doing it whenever we like. I'm just happy to have mind blowing sexy times so no matter how long it takes, and I'm totally fine with that! :D

Sorry I think you totally misunderstood me 😥 I wasn't telling you to trick your husband sorry if it came over that way ...but as u said he has np finishing although u said yall aren't trying so I see no harm in not saying when you ovulating...
I Get what ur saying tho hope it happens when you are ready
GL:hugs:

10dpo test BFN as expected, going to stick to my guns about not testing again til 14dpo which is roughly when I expect AF to arrive. Fx for everyone this cycle!

It's still early hun don't give up GL...Fx this is the cycle

Aphy hope it's just too early. Still 50/50 at this stage x

Thanks everyone,have to wait and see I guess.

How is everyone else doing?

Sorry I think you totally misunderstood me �� I wasn't telling you to trick your husband sorry if it came over that way ...but as u said he has np finishing although u said yall aren't trying so I see no harm in not saying when you ovulating...
I Get what ur saying tho hope it happens when you are ready
GL:hugs:

Naw I figured as much, I just was saying if I tried anything like that he would be so hurt and feel betrayed if I didn't tell him. But I get what your saying, and yes it seems like he doesn't mind too much just wants to make me happy and do what we both want(sexy fun times!) Anyways not too sure how many days I'm past Ovulation since I'm sure I ovulated earlier than the calendar(guessing 2 or 1.) However symptoms are as follows, twinging in the right side(thinking that was the egg releasing), uterus cramping little bit, high temperature, and random bouts of sneezing stuffy nose. I only mentioned things a bit out of the ordinary. As more time passes I'm starting to wish more that this will be it, which is crazy I'm sure we're not ready with the medical care but who knows. Maybe getting pregnant will give my husband the kick he needs to call them up and get it worked out...

Can't deny I'm going stir crazy here waiting haha and it's only been like 1-2 days!

Still not many symptoms to comment on...jus the spark white creamy cm still..
6dpo today
Anyone has anything else going on?

Hey ladies. I am 9dpo today. Some symptoms but not getting my hopes up this month. We could only dtd once this month and it was at 1dpo. I still had ewcm at this point but im not too sure it was enough.
Anyway. Sore boobs, AF like cramps today (too early). Grouchy and alot of back and hip discomfort. Very thirsty today and tired.
Good luck to everyone!
Hi again aphy and tobemum!

CM was thick and sticky like glue with tinges of yellow or brown, not alot though only a 1/2 a teaspoon. That's about the only thing standing out to me other than my uterus feels like tender and beaten. Hubby accidentally pulled me into to him too hard and I shouted out in pain.

Today is 5dpo. I've been feeling really strange this cycle. I've been feeling weird for the past few days. I just feel like it's way too early to get my hopes up but it has me a little worried/thrown off. The past few days I've been feeling kind of lightheaded and dizzy, sometimes nauseous. I've also had a lot of gas. I usually don't have any symptoms during O time so that's why it's throwing me off... I really just think it's too early though :shrug:

Hey ladies. I am 9dpo today. Some symptoms but not getting my hopes up this month. We could only dtd once this month and it was at 1dpo. I still had ewcm at this point but im not too sure it was enough.
Anyway. Sore boobs, AF like cramps today (too early). Grouchy and alot of back and hip discomfort. Very thirsty today and tired.
Good luck to everyone!
Hi again aphy and tobemum!
Welcome !!
Hopefully it was enough keep us posted

CM was thick and sticky like glue with tinges of yellow or brown, not alot though only a 1/2 a teaspoon. That's about the only thing standing out to me other than my uterus feels like tender and beaten. Hubby accidentally pulled me into to him too hard and I shouted out in pain.

Howard many days are you pass ovulation now ?
. I'm still having a ton of white cm n my left side is very achey an I'm peeing alotttt! And I feel like breast tenderness is coming on n will be full on by daylight ... jus when I taut my mind wasn't playing spot the symptoms with me ...Bamm!! Out of no where lol
GL to everyone Fx n Tx

Today is 5dpo. I've been feeling really strange this cycle. I've been feeling weird for the past few days. I just feel like it's way too early to get my hopes up but it has me a little worried/thrown off. The past few days I've been feeling kind of lightheaded and dizzy, sometimes nauseous. I've also had a lot of gas. I usually don't have any symptoms during O time so that's why it's throwing me off... I really just think it's too early though :shrug:

LOL funny thing... feeling weider is actually good in this case ..hold on hun stay posting Gl... can't wait til everyone is at testing stage ... waiting is killing me!!!

11dpo today and the only possible symptoms I have had at all this cycle is that the past 3 days I might have blueish veins on my bbs and they are sore on the outsides and I am also extremely hungry in the day, from early morning. My temps don't give me much hope though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->