5dpo or close infront or behind..join in

I'm only about 4 DPO or maybe 5, I'm not quite sure. I didn't get any strips to test with, but I know I had the right type of CM about 4-5 days ago for it. The weird glue like CM is making me wonder. Never had it like that before, but then again I have never BD back to back like that before sooo maybe it's just all the left over being cleaned up?

I guess I'll just have to wait a bit longer till I can get either some concrete symptoms or till it's long enough to test. Now to convince my hubby I need to buy tests...or should I buy online.

Still getting sore to the touch side bbs but read back last month I had the same 3-4 days before AF arrived and timing matches. Oddly though I haven't started spotting yet which often starts 4 days before AF. My body is so confused 🤔

Days are going fast til other ladies can start testing!

Yeah soon this forum will be chalked full of tests and updates on line checks. hehe

Temps are still high this morning...98.40.. very crampy Lastnight...I felt sudden shocking pains in my left side ..I actually made little screams each time..they were very noticable n hurt ...hoping thats a good sign ...still packing down the progesterone cream twice daily 20mg each time ...hoping this helps...no implantation spotting still white creamy cm
Goodluck ladies...
Also ff mobile changed my af day from the 26 to the 22nd ovulation on Cd13 ..7dpo today

I tested today and bfn of course, only 7dpo. But woo-hoo half way through the tww.i feel like any symptoms I had are fading so trying not to get discouraged. Still have sore bbs but not as bad.

Good luck girls! I love reading the symptoms. Hope to see them all followed by bfps!

I tested today and bfn of course, only 7dpo. But woo-hoo half way through the tww.i feel like any symptoms I had are fading so trying not to get discouraged. Still have sore bbs but not as bad.

Good luck girls! I love reading the symptoms. Hope to see them all followed by bfps!

I'll be 8 dpo tomorrow night I'll be stocking up on my tests from tomorrow

Wanted to share a little info with you guys here...so I'm in another thread and one of the lovelies there got a doctor office pregnancy test and the direction of the test says you should wait 5mins and let the sample get to room temperature before you dip ur stick.. this allows for hormones in the urine to become evenly distributed and prevents false positives..it should also be done with opks...sounds logical to me so I just wanted to share that with y'all

I'm 5dpo today and the wait is excruciating. Still a long ways to go! Some twinging on my left side from time to time and sensitive nipples so hopefully it's a sign and not in my head.

I'm 5dpo today and the wait is excruciating. Still a long ways to go! Some twinging on my left side from time to time and sensitive nipples so hopefully it's a sign and not in my head.

YES hopefully!

Hi all, just wondering how's everyone's doing? Any out of the ordinary symptoms? I'm either 7/8 doo today , I never ever get CM but been getting lots today kept thinking AF was here, did test BFN as expected, lol got too excited as always! The days feel like they are getting longer for sure! Xx

Temps are still high this morning...98.40.. very crampy Lastnight...I felt sudden shocking pains in my left side ..I actually made little screams each time..they were very noticable n hurt ...hoping thats a good sign ...still packing down the progesterone cream twice daily 20mg each time ...hoping this helps...no implantation spotting still white creamy cm
Goodluck ladies...
Also ff mobile changed my af day from the 26 to the 22nd ovulation on Cd13 ..7dpo today

Ooh ur symptoms sound good! Xx

Pre-AF spotting has started by me today so I can only assume I am out 😔 I should be seeing full AF by Sunday

FS for all ladies here!

Awe Aphy, sorry to hear. I will most likely see you in the October tester threads 😁
I have some insomnia now. I wake up ar 2am and have alot of trouble getting back to sleep.

This TWW has flown by for me thankfully. Im not obsessing as i dont feel i have ever really been "in" this month. Plus all the farm work, fall prep and christmas present making ive been keeping pretty busy.

5-6 DPO here and last night i woke up at 2:30 am to breasts aching painfully. Was so bad had a rough time getting back to sleep. The tenderness/pain is gone from them today but still have some tenderness/pain in the nipples. Pretty tired today might sleep whenever I can, and if things keep up like this I might get a test Saturday and test early just to see what shows.

Hey everyone so I'm 8dpo nothing really to report...still creamy cm ..leg cramps n insomnia.. temps still well over 98.
Stocking up on my tests from today...might be tempted n do one today ...keep watching out!

A spot( pimple) just appeared on my chin. Can't remember the last time I had one. It's funny how everything and anything that happens in 2 ww is fair game to be a pregnancy sign 😂

So sorry to hear that Aphy.

8dpo today and bfn. I feel like my symptoms are disappearing so I'm feeling out. Had a sharp pain in my stomach last night and a temp dip today so still hoping it was implantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->