5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

not too convinced by the top two but that 3rd one for sure looks like a BFP!

Yay congratulations! Test again tomorrow and post us a clearer pic please :) yay!!

Ok I will haha idk wether I should be excited or pissed off lol

It's definitely hopeful. Don't get too excited just yet but yeah I'd say things are looking good :D

It does look hopeful

My phone turned off at the crucial moment of u giving the outcome- I couldn't run upstairs fast enough to get the charger to turn it back on!

Gabrielle22 how many DPO are u?

Woah- I go to work and we have POASers! This work thing is getting in the way of TTC haha.

Anyone know anything about drawback? I think that is what it is called when you have an early dip that's not implantation. I hate this whole thing. And I hate that I can't get my mind off it. Crazy how ttc can take over your life.

It does look hopeful

My phone turned off at the crucial moment of u giving the outcome- I couldn't run upstairs fast enough to get the charger to turn it back on!

Gabrielle22 how many DPO are u?

Hahaha!

I believe I'm 11DPO. I was at work when I took it haha you should seem me stuff that baby in my boobs and run out the door lol

Woah- I go to work and we have POASers! This work thing is getting in the way of TTC haha.

Anyone know anything about drawback? I think that is what it is called when you have an early dip that's not implantation. I hate this whole thing. And I hate that I can't get my mind off it. Crazy how ttc can take over your life.

I'm not too sure. I just had a look at your chart and it looks like a nice implantation dip but some woman have dips and are not pregnant. Just have to wait and see :(

I know, I only work 2 days a week and have a lot to do in that time but hardly got anything done this as I was constantly checking out the threads on here and checking out my symptoms on the Internet. Once I know either way il be able to get some work done until the next 2ww!!! (If this month doesn't work out).

image.jpg
image.jpg

Took another and this is what I got. Gahhhhh!!!!!! Lol this is torrrrrture. My belley is cramping a little more, dunno if that's a good or bad thing.

I agree work thing is getting in the way of me stalking !!!!! Wow such a lot of activity since I was gone :) I an defo see a line on the 3rd and I never see them lol.... There will be lots of stalking to do in the coming days .... Will make the time go fast . I've ordered my early tests should be here on Friday but won't start to test till 10 DPO I'm only 4 lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->