5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

CharmFan....
Sorry to tell you this :( but I just researched on peeonastick.com and it explained how an OPK will always pick up the LH hormone because its always in your pee. Around the time you ovulate the result line should be as dark or darker than the control line to indicate ovulation approaching. It CAN pick up HCG, but because LH is always in your pee, there should be a line anyways, regardless if your ovulating or not, the only way you can consider it a positive result for HCG is if you are definitely past ovulation and the result line is as dark or darker than the control line. :/

Haha it's ok I knew that :wink: just did it for fun because when I was doing them before I wasn't getting a smidgen of a line Til the day before the pos.....

How we all feeling? I'm booked in for tattoo on the 19th :)

Yea all of us like to "fake" a line just for the fake excitement lmao
I'm about to take a test in a couple hours, yes I have in lol

16 day LP? Aw you poor thing! That's going to be a long wait for you to know one way or the other. I know what you mean, it's quite confusing working out exactly when you ovulate! My LP was only 12 days last cycle so not too much longer to wait. Still feels like foreverrrrrrr tho!

I'm afraid to :cry:

Ok...I can do this. I CAN DO THIS!!!! here goes.

image.jpg. Ok, it shows up much better this way lol yes I took 3 haha what do ya think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->