5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Too soon for either of ya to give up on this cycle yet . That fatcat I had discharge for 4 days before I got BFP

Don't give up yet em. I still think that drop of blood means something :) x

I myself have just been to the toilet and had a drop of light red blood on the toilet paper after wiping. Not proper AF yet but I'm guessing tomorrow x

It's just the lack of pregnancy symptoms for me. Plus we only DTD once when I saw the second lot of EWCM and not at all when I noticed the red spot and had the achy hips etc.

Just don't understand why my AF could be this late. With the other half being off work for the summer and us going away its the least stressed we've been (not that we get stressed about much) but we've been a lot more relaxed about stuff and i thought my cycles were finally on track!

It is weird. I was going to suggest stress too but sounds like that hadn't been a factor at all. Have you tried a new fresh test?

Going to test again on Monday if AF hasn't arrived. If its still BFN then il just assume I ovulated when I saw the red dot and had the cramps and wait for AF!

Any signs of AF for you Thatfatcat?

Yeah definately test again Monday em.

Well since I had that small drop of blood yesterday I was expecting to wake up to AF this morning but nothing.. Until lunch time today when I had another small drop of liquidy light red blood after wiping. No need for a liner/tampon or anything, didnt even reach my underwear. Weird! I keep going to the toilet checking to see if full on bleeding has started yet. But not yet. Tomorrow is CD28, so technically not due for AF until Monday (although I don't know when I Od) soooooo just gonna wait it out!

Will you test on Monday if AF doesn't arrive?

I'll try wait till Wednesday till testing but don't think ill have to wait that long. Fairly sure AF is on her way. I have no pregnancy symptoms what so ever!

Iv just been to the loo and had very light brown/pinkish cm when wiped.
Thinking if I ovulated the second time I saw EWCM then its probably my AF coming or if I ovulated on the 31st when I saw the red spot and creamy cm it could be implantation. Although I didn't BD right near that I did BD 5 days before that so a slight chance!!

I'm just clutching at straws at the minute!! You just can't help yourself in the 2ww, it ends up taking over your head. It's just great having this thread to let it all out as I think I'd go mad!!

So I shall see what tomorrow brings!

Haha know what you mean em. I only BDd around 4-5 days before I think I Od but was hoping I actually Od earlier. This early spotting threw me off a bit but I just went to the toilet this morning and the spotting is still there when I wipe, even more of it. Still not enough to reach underwear but I'd say either today or tomorrow for full on AF :(

Hopefully your spotting disappears again and it is related to implantation. If it's the start of AF then that doesn't explain that other drop of blood? Weird stuff!

Still no proper AF here. No idea what's going on! Put a panty liner on this morning, sure AF was on her way and now tonight it's completely clean still. But when I wipe after peeing there's still some slight spotting. That makes 3-4 days of spotting now with no actual period yet! Been cramping as well today so all signs point to AF, she's taking her time getting here I guess. Meanwhile it's leaving me frustrated and confused :( ill test tomorrow as well if she's doesnt arrive in the mean time. Never had spotting like this before!

Spoke too soon. Just went to the toilet and there's some blood on the liner. I'm taking this as cycle day 1. Pretty devestated but I'm gonna try super hard next cycle. No more mucking about!

Well I'll be with you on this cycle too Thatfatcat- had more dark brown discharge this morning and AF had come this afternoon. I knew it was coming but I was also clutching at straws.

This means I ovulated the week after I thought which is when we only BD once. Whereas the week before we BD 5 times!

We've decided to have regular sex during the whole cycle once AF is out the way rather than just trying to pinpoint ovulation and only do it around that time. So will try 3 times a week and then another couple whenever I see EWCM.
Especially with this cycle being so different to the rest.

So Thatfatcat- here's to a couple more BFP's this cycle!!

Also haven't got a clue what that red dot and creamy discharge was. Maybe it started the process but just didn't implant properly. I could sit here and come up with many reasons but I'm going to start a fresh and concentrate on the next cycle!!

So sorry to hear AF came em, this cycle was sounding so positive. Maybe your right in that it started to try an attach but didnt properly implant. BDing lots is a good idea. I tend to bd almost everyday the week after AF ends then after I think I O I take a break from the BDing and this approach has ended up ruining my chances many cycles now. I'm gonna do the same as you next cycle.

I still haven't had any more bleeding since that drop of blood a couple of hours ago now. I was going to take today as CD1 but maybe I should make tomorrow CD1... It's weird and confusing, never had an AF start like this. Usually it's brown CM for a day then full on AF. Iv had red blood today so maybe today should be CD1 but it's only been drops of red/brown watery blood when wiping no proper flow yet.

I'm gonna stop stressing about it and just take today and CD1 and concentrate on this new cycle now. So that means were on the same cycle day em :)

Our bodies are not being nice to us at the minute are they. Tricking us in thinking things are perhaps happening and then deciding otherwise!

It's going to be tough for me but I think I'm not going to try and work possible days that I may ovulate (I just use the online ovulation calculator) and just go with what I said- BD 3 times a week (evenly throughout the week) and then a couple more times around the time I see EWCM. I just can't judge how long my cycles are going to be now so will just go with the flow!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->