5th baby

Good luck for your scan! Either way baby will be loved but i do understand the desire for one gender over the other

Regarding the nub guesses - most of my guesses for ds2 were girl and he's obviously a boy.

I had a bunch of girl guesses to start with then all boy. I have heard of a few get girl guesses and have a boy but I've not seen any the other way round yet.
Thank you, 2 weeks still seems so far away

Glad you are feeling better and good luck with your scan!

With both of my kids I had almost 50/50 guesses and I have one of each, I know I only guess by comparing scans to my own ones and that's not exactly accurate lol.

Thank you, I'm not really good with guessing unless it's a really classic nub

I felt like this with my 3rd boy. I thought id feel like that this time round but im actually really excited to have my 4th boy. Hope 2 weeks pass quickly x

I really struggled with my 4th but this time I've only had a few days when I've felt bad about it. He's kicking up a storm tonight and I am just happy to be doing this again :haha:

@ Motherofboys, you really can't be sure until the scan date... Although you preparing yourself it's a boy already might prevent you some heartache, you might just get a nice pleasant surprise!

I thought it was just me who feels a little jealous when people get a girl... :lol:

Glad I am not the only one... LIke, one of my close friends who have 2 boys had a third and it was a girl early this year... although i was happy for them, a part of me was jealous!!!

A close friend of mine had the same. An oops baby and I had been trying 3 years at the point she told us so that was hard enough to take. She has 2 boys and was really vocal about not wanting a girl, but she had a girl in August.
You definitely aren't the only one, there's plenty of people feeling jealous over other people getting the gender they want.

I remember feeling heartbroken over the idea of a 3rd boy. Walking into our 20 week scan I was REALLY REALLY hoping for a girl and when the tech said "we have boy parts!" I didn't feel sad AT ALL... which shocked the crap out of me. Instead of sadness I was overwhelmed with a sense of relief LOL I was like "thank God! I know how to be a boy mom!" LOL

I am super happy with my boys, most girls get on my nerves anyways haha

All in all, everything will work out the way it is supposed to ❤ positive thoughts mama.

See i was hoping for boys with my 1st two, wasn't overly bothered either way for my 3rd and really struggled with my 4th. I'm not as worried this time, but it's still closing the door on something that will never be so that makes it hard.

exactly a week away... I am getting anxious for you... Good luck next week!!!

Thank you. I had a bit of a blip again yesterday as ds4 has been talking about having a sister, but I feel better again today. I'm thankful that any bad feelings I have are short lived

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->