5th baby

I think those feelings can come and go ! I’m sure no one will be dissapointed whatever the gender once baby arrives ! I’m glad your feeling better , it’s such a mixture of emotions. I went back and forth when pregnant with DS . I wasn’t bothered at the gender but always wondered if I would ever have a boy.
Good luck , xx

I'm so sorry. Of course this baby will be loved, but it does sting at first. :hugs:

Those are such adorable pictures! He will be a cutie for sure!

My sister in law was looking after our youngest 2 and acted all disappointed which I didn't really appreciate. She even said to DH in front of the kids that it's his fault, it's the one part of the equation he's involved in. No one else has passed comment. Someone I've known since our eldest were babies said she thinks he already looks like the other boys

For all she knew I could have been over the moon with another boy

She is really over sensitive as well and any thing you say to her she can take to be a bad thing so you'd think she would think more carefully about her words.

Aw I’m sorry u didn’t get a girl but the fact he already looks like the others sounds absolutely lovely.i tend to think people with the strongest opinions are always those that get offended the quickest when u speak up,normally because they aren’t used to having someone actually say what they are thinking back out of politeness,ur sister in law sounds exactly like this so next time she says anything,turn to ur husband and say “yes this is all ur fault,giving me 5 wonderful babies with a loving father,how dare u” see what she comes back with xx

I'm glad I found out as it's like a weight has been lift. Sure it would have been nice to have a girl, but all the stress of worrying and hoping has gone and I can get excited. I took it a lot harder last time so maybe that's why I'm ok this time.

I mean, it is hard to say I won't ever get to do the girl stuff, but it doesn't stop me loving this baby as he is. It's hard to think I won't have another at all really :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->