5th day +???

PugMama22

Reaction score
Is this another positive? I got very strong positives for 2 days (test line much darker than control line) and the last 3 days have looked like this: (test line and control line equally dark). What is going on? I've never had more than 3 days +opks, last month only 1 +opk!

Do you think this is another positive. Held my urine for about 3 hours and tested.

Attachments

• 0102111248.jpg
    0102111248.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 33
anyone? do you think it looks like a positive?

looks a tiny bit lighter than the control line.. I have heard that u always go by your first +OPK and the others u should take notice of!! Good luck xx

It's not really that big of a deal unless you always have a positive 100% of the time. Sometimes some woman will have a positive for an hour, some will continue to have a positive for a week. Just go off the first + opk that you get, disregard any others after that. :thumbup:

I read that sometimes, the body gears up to release an egg (so a + opk) for for whatever reeason (strees, poorliness) not egg is released, and the body CAN, but not always wait a day or so, and try again, hence successive + OPKs
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->