5th week and feeling awful!

Kim Mason

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new here

Its been almost 8 years since my last baby, I have a 9yr old son and a 7yr old daughter. With both of them it was roughly week 7 or 8 that morning sickness kicked in and I started feeling like crap.

But with this one, I'm 34 and 5 weeks along, and last week I started to already feel awful. The nausea and the tiredness started. Last night was awful! I was getting bad cramping, and feeling so sick I couldn't move. I didnt sleep much and I'm so shattered today. I have no energy at all.

Was wondering if there are others out there who experienced symptoms so early on?

Hey there!
I'm pregnant with my third (& I'm 35 years old). I had my first at 29, and really had only very mild symptoms from around 7 weeks. With my second, I was 31 and basically felt normal with next to no symptoms. Both were boys too.
With this third pregnancy, I've felt pretty off from 5 weeks onwards, and have definitely felt the worst out of all 3 pregnancies (I'm currently just over 8 weeks now).
No idea if its my age, or maybe this one is a girl?! I feel like after 2 boys I'm destined to have another boy tho, so I'm leaning towards the age thing.

Anyway, definitely normal to feel symptoms early on!

I’m almost 6 weeks and have been nauseous since before bfp but the last few days I’ve been so sick. Wasn’t expecting it for a few weeks

My first pregnancy with DS1 no nausea or symptoms at all. I was 25.

second pregnancy with DS2 no nausea or symptoms either. I was 27.

third pregnancy with DD I had mild nausea on and off but very manageable. I was 29.

now I am 33 and in my 4th pregnancy. I had sickness from 5 1/2 weeks and I am now 8+1 and still feel completely miserable, tired, and sick especiallly at night. Not sure on gender yet.

My 3rd i was sick before my bfp, it got worse each week till week 7 when i ended up in hospital and was told i had hyperemesis gravidarum. This was my 3rd girl, other two i was sickly but no where as bad. My boy i was pretty fine.

Hey Guys :)

Got a positive yesterday and predicting I am about 5 weeks gone.. First baby age 28.

Has anyone else had Morning Sickness ALL DAY this early? I feel awful!

Not sleeping properly, past 4 days or so.. peeing more frequently and sore boobies - but its the nausia and headaches that is really tiring..

Any one have any remedies / suggestions?

THANK YOU !!

Hey Guys :)

Got a positive yesterday and predicting I am about 5 weeks gone.. First baby age 28.

Has anyone else had Morning Sickness ALL DAY this early? I feel awful!

Not sleeping properly, past 4 days or so.. peeing more frequently and sore boobies - but its the nausia and headaches that is really tiring..

Any one have any remedies / suggestions?

THANK YOU !!

only thing that helped me was to sleep as much as i possibly could.

I agree just rest whenever you can and honestly although it’s hard to stomach food, eating a small amount every 2 hrs helps.
Medication if you can’t keep anything down.

I’m only 4 weeks and 2 days and already feeling pretty sick this morning. It did help a bit when I ate, but it’s an hour later and I’m already feeling sick again. I have an actual vomiting phobia so now I’m freaking out that I’ll end up with bad sickness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->