5w1d faint bfp still?...

wantthatbump

Reaction score
Morning ladies, I'm 5w1d today and still getting faint bfp's with fmu, I would have thought I'd have a nice dark line by now!?

When did yours start to go dark?

Stop testing! Everyone's hormone levels, and different tests, are different! You'll drive yourself crazy if you keep testing!

H&H 9 months to you xxx

I know you're right!! But I had an early mc last cycle, so I'm extremely paranoid!

of course u are hun, go ask for a blood test at the dr to confirm doubling and then stop worrying, easier said than done but try enjoy every minute of this pregnancy whether it lasts a life time or a short time. I'm sure you have your healthy little bean growing away deep down inside you and Ive learnt to only look at a bfp the first time and to stop poas after I get it.

I'm the same as you, I'm 4+4 today and mine are no darker but I'm not testing again. It's only going to stress me and the bean out. Put them down your pregnant xxx

Thanks ladies and congrats mummy of angels, I'm seeing my doctor on Wednesday and had the test at home to make sure I still was pregnant before seeing him, but being a POAS addict I couldn't resist, especially as my 4w4d was so faint, I was certain it would be darker, so set myself up for a bit if a fall when it wasn't nice and dark. Let's hope my doc runs some test to help me chill out!

I forgot to add that reading all your comments have gone a long way to reassuring me, I really appreciate it. x

Try not to worry, but if you still get the urge to POAS, do a digi test xxxx

PS If it makes you feel any better I did 7 tests before I finally put the tests away :blush:

This happened to me now im 7.3 wks and i havent tested for 2 wks but im scared to go to dr incase his test is neg and baby had died. Ive read so many stories on here about women going to drs and being told its negative, its madness pg after a mc. Dont test again its a waste of money in my exp the best tests are frer tho

I bought another one at lunchtime when i already did one this morning, I need my head testing. Im really really really going to try to never touch them again !!! xx

Put the pregnancy test down and walk away, dont end up like me, i did 17, ran out of those then started on my sticks for my CBFM!! Im seeing the mw for the first time on wed, im going to ask her for a poas patch, would you like me to ask for you too!!:wacko:

xxxxx

Haha! What are we like...I was tempted but resisted after hearing from you lovely ladies, Dr on Wednesday so hopefully he can draw bloods and book me in for a six week scan. X

Ha ha we are nightmares. I need all tests under lock and key and a 9 month ban from boots and superdrug ha x

I got excited the other day when boots had an FRER BOGOF, and....I had enough points on my boots card to buy them!! x

Ha ha snap, I did the exact same, all four are sat on my fireplace now!!!!

Hi ladies, i wanted to come back and update my post - so that people looking in the future can know how this ended. Unfortunately the tests stayed faint, the CB digi continued to read 1-2wks, i started to spot over the weekend, which turned into darker heavier blood, the early pregnancy unit got me in for a scan but couldnt see a sac etc in the womb, they took my bloods and my HCG level was 36.

This is my second miscarriage in a row, i'm just glad i lost both so early and naturally. looking forward to ttc again. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->