5w1d looking for a buddy to share this journey EDD feb2017

miracleworker

Reaction score
Hello ladies
Well i just got my first bfp after trying for six months...i hope this is our miracle baby! I am excited at the same time too nervous with what if's to the extent i dont think am being fair to this good news i have in me.
Symptoms i have is very sore boobs and some crampings and lost appetite,bloating and since yesterday i feel nausea especially in the evening...
I wanna enjoy this journey and live it to the fullest, i wanna be happy for this gift i have been given and promise to love it always.
I welcome everyone going through this journey to share everything and anything,sometimes it can get crazy when you can't share things with other people,feel free...welcome positive energy and go away negative energy lol
Happy n health pregnancy to you all...:hugs:

Hiya, congrats on your little bean!

I found out I was pregnant May 20th. I am around 7 weeks and am going in for my prenatal visit Tuesday.

Oh I just loved your post!! I would love to join you!! I am a few days behind you but have suffered several miscarriages and am finding it hard to stay positive and not worry. I definitely need the most support possible and your energy seems great! Congrats and happy and healthy 9 months!! :baby:

I saw my PCP today, and they confirmed it for me. Not that I had any doubts after three different tests, but having an official confirmation makes me happy. :D My PCP put my estimated due date at 2/10/17.

Firstly CONGRATULATIONS :flower:
i am due on 2nd Feb and would love to be your buddy and share this journey with you :happydance:
this is my 3rd unplanned but very much wanted baby :hugs:
my boobs are super sore and i cant keep much down in the mornings and just wanna sleep all day :blush: kinda milking it and making OH do everything lol
how are you feeling today? have you booked in with doctor yet?

Hiya, congrats on your little bean!

I found out I was pregnant May 20th. I am around 7 weeks and am going in for my prenatal visit Tuesday.

Awwww congratulations and thank you so much. I wish you all the best in your first prenatal visit please keep us posted would love to know its experience

Oh I just loved your post!! I would love to join you!! I am a few days behind you but have suffered several miscarriages and am finding it hard to stay positive and not worry. I definitely need the most support possible and your energy seems great! Congrats and happy and healthy 9 months!! :baby:

Am so sorry for your loss but we put the negative energy away and hope for the best. We are all going to have beautiful babies at the end, happy for you and congrats,be thankful you know you can get pregnant the rest let future worry for itself. Positive energy towards you dear. H&H pregnancy

I saw my PCP today, and they confirmed it for me. Not that I had any doubts after three different tests, but having an official confirmation makes me happy. :D My PCP put my estimated due date at 2/10/17.

Congratulations and welcome on board,would love to heae your journey

Firstly CONGRATULATIONS :flower:
i am due on 2nd Feb and would love to be your buddy and share this journey with you :happydance:
this is my 3rd unplanned but very much wanted baby :hugs:
my boobs are super sore and i cant keep much down in the mornings and just wanna sleep all day :blush: kinda milking it and making OH do everything lol
how are you feeling today? have you booked in with doctor yet?

Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS to you too we are a day apart,well it can get really crazy when i eat breakfast i cant seem to be able to eat all day its nausea all the way.
Well my appointment is on 6/10 am looking forward to it,i have mixed emotions excited and nervous at the same time.

Hi all I'm due on the 3rd Feb, this is my thiRd baby. In terms of symptoms so far, I'm only nauseous If i'm not eating so find I am snacking almost all day long - I dread to thing how large i'll be by the end! I've got really sore boobs and could sleep all afternoon. At night I have bizarre vivid dreams, hoping these don't last the whole pregnancy. I had it with my other two children but only towards the end of pregnancy. My only other symptom so far is that I feel freezing cold, especially at night. The Other night to bed I wore two pairs of socks, thick pyjamas with an extra t-shirt, my dressing gown, had a hot water bottle on my feet and the winter duvet and I was still cold! Hopefully it won't last long as I had the same thing when I was pregnant with my daughter and it passed after a short while.

Congratulation everyone else, I look forward to hearing how you are all getting on as pregnancy progresses x

Congratulations on your bfp Hun! I'm about the same as you. Also very similar symptoms.. Loss of appetite and nausea in the evening is a big one for me. Hope your ok. I'm also very nervous I think everyone is no matter how many babies you have xxx

Hi hmaz,congratulations and welcome! The nausea and eating part its crazy. I dont feel like myself recently.

Tryingagain....congrats! I guess i should get used to being worried! Am goung back go work this monday so i think i will put my mind into work and school and forgetting everything else.

AFM well i have a quick question, do you guys know anything about brown discharge especially when triggered by sex?

Congratulations Ladies

I am 5 weeks today. I'm happy and scared at the same time, I suffered a miscarriage in January at almost 16 weeks.
I don't have many symptoms atm, just cramping and bloated.
Im willing for the sickness to start and sore breasts.

Hi everyone, I would like to join I got my first bfp last week and went in this morning for my first beta-just anxiously/nervously waiting for them to call with my results. Symptoms so far are tiredness and 2 days i felt a bit nauseous after eating lunch, oh and I am bloated but not sure if that has to do with the fertility meds or pregnancy.

Well well well congratulations ladies and welcome! Jlo and prayingforno1 i wish you all the best in ur journey
Jlo its too early to some people to see symptoms so don't worry out of the blie they will kick in
Prayingforno1 fx'd for the results to be good and doubling.

Today i had the worse headache and i cant eat at the same time if i dont it i feel nausea....worse day! How is everyone i hope you guys had a good day

Hey guys got my beta results back and hcg was 2,918.08 and progesterone of 27.85. I repeat the bloodwork on Wednesday and cannot even fully express how happy I am. :)

Hi

Got my bfp last Wednesday and still can't believe it. Doctor has checked it and I have taken another two tests! 43 years old. Western doctors said I couldn't get pg naturally and that I would need donor eggs but looks like my body has other ideas. EDD is 5 February. Still amused by it even though I feel like my boobs have gone through a mangle and I could sleep for a century lol

Hi

Got my bfp last Wednesday and still can't believe it. Doctor has checked it and I have taken another two tests! 43 years old. Western doctors said I couldn't get pg naturally and that I would need donor eggs but looks like my body has other ideas. EDD is 5 February. Still amused by it even though I feel like my boobs have gone through a mangle and I could sleep for a century lol

That is so wonderful! Congrats! :)

Popping in to say I'm keen to join in. This is my second baby and I'm really looking forward to this pregnancy. Got my BFP at 13 dpo on 23 May and going in for my first appointment today.

It's been a long journey to even start trying again and I am just so glad that we managed to get our BFP after 2 tries in 6 months. Excited to be bump buddies with all of you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->