5w1d looking for a buddy to share this journey EDD feb2017

Hey guys got my beta results back and hcg was 2,918.08 and progesterone of 27.85. I repeat the bloodwork on Wednesday and cannot even fully express how happy I am. :)

Amazing news!! Especially after the wait you've had! What a blessing!!

Hi

Got my bfp last Wednesday and still can't believe it. Doctor has checked it and I have taken another two tests! 43 years old. Western doctors said I couldn't get pg naturally and that I would need donor eggs but looks like my body has other ideas. EDD is 5 February. Still amused by it even though I feel like my boobs have gone through a mangle and I could sleep for a century lol

What a miracle! My aunt was pregnant at 42 so it is totally doable! Congrats!

Hey guys got my beta results back and hcg was 2,918.08 and progesterone of 27.85. I repeat the bloodwork on Wednesday and cannot even fully express how happy I am. :)

well well well some good news here.... yaaay happy for you:happydance:

Hi

Got my bfp last Wednesday and still can't believe it. Doctor has checked it and I have taken another two tests! 43 years old. Western doctors said I couldn't get pg naturally and that I would need donor eggs but looks like my body has other ideas. EDD is 5 February. Still amused by it even though I feel like my boobs have gone through a mangle and I could sleep for a century lol

wow congratulations...God knows how to give us gifts when we least expect and when its impossible so you know its him...H & H pregnancy

Congrats vix1972!! our EDD are 1 day apart-mine is February 6th :) Wishing you a H&H 9 months hun.

Hi

wow congratulations...God knows how to give us gifts when we least expect and when its impossible so you know its him...H & H pregnancy

Miracleworker- your words here I could not agree with more. I'm so emotional and this hit home. Thank you for posting this!! :hugs:

Congrats to everyone!

I'm 4 weeks 5 days with an array of symptoms. Bloating, frequent urination, fatigue, sore/swollen breasts. Luckily the last one has subsided a little today on the pain scale anyway, but I'm a little crampy and nauseous, so not much better.

Wish everyone the best!!

Hi

Miracleworker- your words here I could not agree with more. I'm so emotional and this hit home. Thank you for posting this!! :hugs:

:hugs: thank you.....

hello ladies

i was just wondering how are you all doing...i have been through a lot different situations
but mainly sometimes i get really worried that i dont wanna do anything,i just wanna go to bed and sleep. I keep wondering if this fear of loosing my baby will go away, i know worrying is not a good thing but it just happens naturally.
i have appointment when am 12 weeks which will be around 21st July still have long four weeks to go

Hey miracle worker!

I have been on vacation staying with family and thank goodness because my nausea has kicked and my parents have been able to help out with my son so much! I too feel like I just prefer to lay down or sleep- when I walk around is when I get nauseous. Finding things to eat has been difficult. And yes the worry is still there though less and less each day.

My mom has put me on her version of bed rest- sitting with my feet up at all times possible! Lol I do think it's been helping and I can't complain! Still taking my baby aspirin and still praying and staying positive!

Wishing you a speedy 4 weeks until your scan! My first one is next Wednesday! Hoping the best for us both! Talk to you soon!

miracleworker-I know exactly how you feel I still can't totally relax.

BSelck24-sorry to hear you've been having bad nausea-same for me as well unfortunately.

For past week or so I've been felling blah. Totally exhausted regardless of how much rest I get and nausea now literally all day. I bought some icebreakers sour that once I taste help with the nausea but only for a bit. I don't want to complain about my nausea because we have prayed, waited and worked so hard to get our BFP but it is really rough. I struggle through work and even basic house chores are the biggest task for me. I read that after the 1st trimester symptoms get a bit better-I'm praying this doesn't go on my full pregnancy.

Hey miracle worker!

I have been on vacation staying with family and thank goodness because my nausea has kicked and my parents have been able to help out with my son so much! I too feel like I just prefer to lay down or sleep- when I walk around is when I get nauseous. Finding things to eat has been difficult. And yes the worry is still there though less and less each day.

My mom has put me on her version of bed rest- sitting with my feet up at all times possible! Lol I do think it's been helping and I can't complain! Still taking my baby aspirin and still praying and staying positive!

Wishing you a speedy 4 weeks until your scan! My first one is next Wednesday! Hoping the best for us both! Talk to you soon!

Thank you dear....so sorry on nausea u can also try to eat frequently small meals rather than main meals. there are days when i try that it helps. i feel terrible and the headache is killing me, i think i dont rest enough as i have to work and go to school at the same time. but i take each day as it comes.
i will steal your idea of resting with the legs up it might help.

am excited for your scan already, don't hesitate to send a pic :happydance::hugs:

miracleworker-I know exactly how you feel I still can't totally relax.

BSelck24-sorry to hear you've been having bad nausea-same for me as well unfortunately.

For past week or so I've been felling blah. Totally exhausted regardless of how much rest I get and nausea now literally all day. I bought some icebreakers sour that once I taste help with the nausea but only for a bit. I don't want to complain about my nausea because we have prayed, waited and worked so hard to get our BFP but it is really rough. I struggle through work and even basic house chores are the biggest task for me. I read that after the 1st trimester symptoms get a bit better-I'm praying this doesn't go on my full pregnancy.

i feel you... its more like enjoy all the experience the bad and good one as you wanted this for so long. i cant cook as if i cook i wont eat, and i would prefer surprise food rather than picturing exactly what am going to eat. i also cant wait for this first trimester to end and i pray that it wont go further, i wanna enjoy my baby's development without feeling like am in someone else's body.
am no longer worried i guess prayers helped with that.
when is your scan?

I go for my scan on Friday morning-I can't wait it felt like an eternity. I'm just praying that all growth/development is on point.

I go for my scan on Friday morning-I can't wait it felt like an eternity. I'm just praying that all growth/development is on point.

OH yay for your scan this Friday!! Be sure to update us!!

yaay this is good....everything will be alright and am sure you gonna have a wonderful time hearing that heartbeat:happydance::hugs:

I really hope do miracleowrker-I've prayed and let it go. I'll let you'll know how my scan goes-I am super excited to hear the heartbeat!

Hi sorry I did not update we are in the middle of moving to our new house and this weekend was hectic.

So we were able to see our little bean's heartbeat during our scan on Friday-it was so amazing. Baby is measuring right on point for how far along I am and I go back on the 9th for my next scan-I can't wait!

When do you guys go in for your scans?

My 1st scan is in 3 hours!! I'm so excited! Will update when we get back!!

Hi sorry I did not update we are in the middle of moving to our new house and this weekend was hectic.

So we were able to see our little bean's heartbeat during our scan on Friday-it was so amazing. Baby is measuring right on point for how far along I am and I go back on the 9th for my next scan-I can't wait!

When do you guys go in for your scans?

Awwww that is so nicee... I cant wait for mine it will be when am 12 weeks around 21st of July

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->