5w5d frer?

LNWXO

Reaction score
I am so nervous for my scan tomorrow... I thought maybe if I did a test it would make me feel better. WRONG!

Why are the lines so skinny I don’t get it? Also surely by now the line would be sooooo dark?
546D3CDD-E653-4EC9-B3EB-4FDED1FCA28E.jpeg

Here’s a pic of it on its own.
052FDDD7-A677-4245-84FA-EF5E7E97A9FC.jpeg

Your lines look fab lady, don't worry about the thickness <3

How come you're having a scan? If you don't mind me asking x

How come you're having a scan? If you don't mind me asking x

That’s ok, I’m having a scan because I’ve had recurrent miscarriages, so I get referred to the early pregnancy unit xx

Oh okay, did your midwife do that for you? I've had two in the past year or so (one was a twin molar) so if mine is definitely positive this time, I was wondering how j went about it! Xx

Oh okay, did your midwife do that for you? I've had two in the past year or so (one was a twin molar) so if mine is definitely positive this time, I was wondering how j went about it! Xx

My midwife advised me to ask the doctor because they have been refusing midwife referrals lately (that might just be where I am though) so no harm in asking your midwife, or if not speak to your doctor and I’m sure they’d be ok with you having some early reassurance scans. Sorry for your losses❤️

Thank you <3 sorry to highjack your thread here! Haha I appreciate the advice xx

Test looks fab!!!!! I think it's time to step away from testing, I know it's hard but I feel so much better after stopping testing x

Test looks fab!!!!! I think it's time to step away from testing, I know it's hard but I feel so much better after stopping testing x

Thing is I had haha! It’s been a few days but I purposely went out and got one because I was so anxious. But it hasn’t made any difference so I regret spending the £9 grrr! Let’s hope I can update this thread tomorrow with a heartbeat :)

The line looks great! Goodluck for your scan lovely.

@ameeann who were you under for your molar??? Do you still have to send samples in? X

The line looks great! Goodluck for your scan lovely.

@ameeann who were you under for your molar??? Do you still have to send samples in? X

I was under Sheffield teaching hospital, samples were in for a year, but I got the all clear in December xxx

Because I had chemo I still have to send samples (I’m under charting cross) they always want me to have a 6 week scan to confirm it’s a pregnancy. I’d maybe ask for one?!

I think it looks great! Super dark and taken from the CL too. Excited to hear results from your scan tomorrow, GL!! xxx

Lauren what times your appt?? Gonna be stalking can’t wait to see baby or babies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->