6-3-12 CD2 wanna be my buddy

thickums

Reaction score
Hi today is 6-3-12, im on CD2 looking for a buddy:hugs: to travel with on the baby making journey:baby:.

Any and everybody is free to join me so we can chat and encourage each other.:thumbup:

Hello Thickums!

I'll be happy to be your buddy. I am on cd 4 cycle 14. Looking at your mood, af must not be treating you right :nope:. Mine is on its way out, I'll be free by tomorrow night.

How long have you been trying?. Any kids?.

Hello Thickums!

I'll be happy to be your buddy. I am on cd 4 cycle 14. Looking at your mood, af must not be treating you right :nope:. Mine is on its way out, I'll be free by tomorrow night.

How long have you been trying?. Any kids?.

Thanks so much i dont feel lonley anymore lol :hugs:. No its not its no joke, Im mad about it.:hissy: No i dont have any kids i have had two losses.:cry: one at 6wks and another at 21weeks:cry:. The last was in feb, but we have the all clear to try again so we are after the:witch: she leaves.

Do you have any kids? and good luck with your baby making. Lots of sticky dust to you:dust:

I read your other post i didnt do good with the opk either never could tell if the line was the same. they look the same to me but who knows. Im trying the clear blue easy digital one this time. Its kinda expensive but it gives a clear answer, either a smilely face or not you dont have to read lines.

I am sorry. I logged off because I had my bestfriend visiting from Georgia. I haven't seen her in almost a year. I hope I didn't make you feel like I was just dropping by and ditch the conversation.

I am sorry about your losses. I haven't been tru any. I don't know if that's a real good thing or not for me. I am thinking on the crazy side of thing, if I had at least one, I would know if I can conceive or not. Don't mind me on that. Ttc and not having anything happening at all does that to me.

Let me tell you a little bit about me. I am 35 yrs old till august and Dh is 30 till november, we have been married for a little bit over a year and been trying for #1 since then. I thought that we would of been pregnant and have a 3 or 4 months old by now :haha:. Joke on us.

But to tell you the truth I am hopeful and holding strong on my ttc journey. I know my turn is just around the corner.

On the opk side, it would of been easy, but I cannot remember to do it on time, and some of them say to test in the morning, but everybody says to do it in the afternoon or early evenings, so confusing. But I did get a possitive when I tried it, but the positive line stayed strong for 3 days :wacko:.

I have also tried the green tea, grapefruit juice, and of course the multiple vitamins. Now I take only the folic acid and stick to drinking a lot of water to help with cm, in case that might be the problem. What about you, what do you do to help with your journey?

I just noticed the time, goodnight, I'll be back on in the am, later am.

No problem:thumbup:

Yea it can be mind bothering when nothing is happing. Dont feel bad about your comments i know sometimes anything is better then nothing. At lease you would have a clue of where you stand.

I have done a lot of reseach on the appropriate times when to test for ovulation and 96% of the time say evening actually between 10am-8pm. They also say to not drink anything for a few hours before you test cause the fluids can dilute your sample which mean you can be ovulating but if you drank a lot of water before, it can dilute your sample and make it look like your not.

On not taking it at the same time, have you tried taking it like on your lunch breake if you work and have lunch at the same time or when you get off? cause i know those are two times of day that are pretty consitenet for most people.

A lil about me Im 28 my husband will be 30 in July. we have been married for 2yrs. We live in Texas but my husband is orginally from Kenya. I dont usally have a problem getting pregnant its just keeping them.:shrug: but me and my doctore have a plan this time hopefully all goes well. I read somewhere to starte testing on cylcle day 6. I know thats early but maybe you are ovulating a lil earlier and if you start earlier maybe that will work. Sometime the testing can get a lil confusing so BD every other day is also a good way to go at it at lest you know that:spermy: are always there. Im starting earlier in my cycle just to see if it makes a differance.

I see what you mean, about testing before drinking and all. The opk that I used said, to test in the morning and since I am a 28 day cycle I had to start testing on cd 8. I usually feel the ovulation pain around the cd 14 or 15. When I used the opk it shows positive from cd 13 to cd 15. I always thought that ovulation was one day, I didn't think that I would of get a surge for 3 days :shrug:.

As for the starting early for the bd, once af is gone dh is on a marathon :haha:, he still has the honeymoon feeling going. Af actually gives me a break from all the workout.

Af is officially gone this afternoon :happydance:. I make sure that I took my folic acid every day. I don't take any other vitamins because I don't like the way the other ones makes me feel. Once I get my bfp I'll follow the doctor's order about which mutivitamin to take.

I hope that your plan with your doctor helps :hugs:.

Yea I feel you on the marathon BD. That's my plan this time. I get to a point in the marathon where I hate all my husband bodily fluids after a while :nope:, but I have to remember the cause:baby:. Men or in honeymoon stage forever. :witch: is gone. Every since my loss in February my cycles have been strange the first two where normal 28 day cycles 5 days long then the last 2 have only been for 2 days :shrug:. not sure why but they have. Thats why I am changing up my testing days cause I just don't know what to expect out of my body anymore.

Yea you have fertile days for a while like 5 to 7 days or so. I don't know if you have a app on your phone that tracks your fertility but the puts like 3 days before you ovulate and 3 days after you ovulate for fertile days just in case it happen early or late they include the extra days in that window.

Yes folic acid is so important, I also take it. I know you hate vitamins but, you should consider taking a prenatal vitamin over the counter is fine. It helps build up your system to nourish the baby. My doc told me this at my pre-conceptions appointment. So look into a prenatal along with the folic acid.:thumbup:

Actually, the marathon bd is on dh side. I am good with every other day once in a while. He's just a hot blooded one :haha:. So I know that my not conceiving is not an issue with not bd'ing enough.

I do take the prenatal once in a while, but a take the folic acid everyday.

Today I am starting the water only for fluid regiment. I want some good and lots of cm for this cycle. I was going to use the preseed, but after getting the opk's I was going over my budget for the month, and I am a stickler when it comes to my budget :wacko:.

I feel you on the budget. Does that preseed stuff actually work? Im not sure what it is for, is it for fertility or lubrication that does not disrupt CM or prevent :spermy: from getting to the cervic? Iv heard of it just dont no what its for.

Yaay we are online at the same time.

Preseed help when you do not produce enough good cm. And you need the good cm to help the little swimmer get to the location.
I think that I have good cm, but, just to be on the safe side. I have been driniking a lot of water, at least 10 cups a day.

I know Yea:happydance:. I may need to try that then an dincrease my water intake big time. Im not a big water drinking but anything helps. i may have to look into that preseed stuff.

It says it help when you dtd a lot. ME :haha:. But like I said drinking a lot of water does the trick too.
I am happy that I did not purchased it, I end up getting the most comfortable flat sandals ever for $30 bucks with that money. he he he.

Yea i just went to the site and read on it. If drinking water for free can do the samething then gave me the water. Yea good choice on the shoes i would have also went that rout.

The water is working. I can already see a difference in my cm. Usually after af I have the thick like lotion cm, now I noticed that it's on the runny side, meaning when I do get the good cm it will be plenty to swim the sperm to their destination :haha:.

Hey lady how are things going.

Well i have started drinking more water atlest 8 cups a day. I have never went to the bathroom this much in my life. I havent notice any cm yet but i just started so hopefully it will be flowing pretty good by next monday maybe. Have you started tracking ovulation yet.?

Hey sorry to bother you but i read this on another thread. Have you ever took Geritol. Its an oldswives tale that it makes you fertile. I remember when i was in high school and my dad bought it for me and my mom wouldnt let me take it cause she said it makes you fertile. While they opend a thread of wemon who are taking Geritol and are getting BFP the same month. They have the pill form and liquid. The liquid is nasty but it gets to the bloodstrem faster its call Geritol tonic. It is a lot of success stories on the internet about Geritol and i know about it from family members. But check out the thread if you have time its under TTC. Also Geritol is just a suppliment but i heard it helps with ovultaion its something in it that gets your body on the right track. Also i heard grapefruit juice is to. I can speak for the grapefruit juice the first time i tried i drank grapefruit juice and got pregnant the same month. That also suppose to help with ovulation.:thumbup:

Hello!!!

Ttc is so complex. I have tried so many different things, it's ridiculous, grapefruit juice, brazil nuts and peanuts, mucinex, green tea (nasty), my legs up in the air after bd, different bd position and it goes on and on. Maybe next cycle I'll give the geritol a go, also the preseed.

How's it going for you, you ovulated yet?

Hello!!!

Ttc is so complex. I have tried so many different things, it's ridiculous, grapefruit juice, brazil nuts and peanuts, mucinex, green tea (nasty), my legs up in the air after bd, different bd position and it goes on and on. Maybe next cycle I'll give the geritol a go, also the preseed.

How's it going for you, you ovulated yet?

Noooo, not yet but Im getting close to it. I started taking geritol and today Im on cycle day 9 and the test is already getting dark.:happydance: looks like I may ovulate early maybe day 12 or so. Maybe the geritol is doing something:shrug: but i hope something work im still doing the lay down for 30 min after BD and putting something under me to left my pelvic area. Are you ovulating yet?

Cd 12 for me, no ovulation yet, but I am starting to noticed the clear cm already. Just waitng for it to be ew and for the ovary pain that I get every month.

I do the laying down for 30 mns after bd. I have been doing it every cycle, we will see. This cycle I am happy with my cm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->