6-7dpo and feel like AF on its way :-(

Gypsy99

Reaction score
Last couple of days ive been getting AF pains she's not due for at least a week. I had a heatpack on my back anf front last night because it was so uncomfortable and I'm extremely bloated this morning. I know it could be implantation, but I'm not optimistic. My CP is in AF position too. I feel like I'm leaking but when I check she's quite dry down there.

Wtf is my body doing this cycle. Every cycle is so different with me. It all makes no sense.

I don't know, it's quite early for AF to show her face if you're only 7dpo. It is the right time for implantation though.

Also, remember early pregnancy and PMS are almost identical in symptoms. Don't give up yet. :)

hey gypsy... does sound too soon for AF. how long is your cycle amd lp? fx its IB signs. i had the crazy wet feeling but no af too last cycle. and like you, each cycle has been different since ttc. not sure if its the stress or just because im noticing things more now, but nothing to do except wait.

Thank you both.

My cycle varies 27-30 days. My LP is 14-16. Ive ovulated slightly later this cycle too.

The cramping has eased off today. Still getting bsckpain though. Will see what happens.

I say good sign for implantation as well :) FX

I'm just not sure i don't want to get my hopes up as I had every symptom under the sun last cycle to have no BFP.

The period pain has ramped up again today though :-(. I did a test just because LOL of course it was negative.

Hi! I'll wait and SS with you. I'm 7dpo today, but with how slow this 2ww has been going, it feels like I'm 20 dpo.:coffee:

I've also been having some mild AF type cramps, with twinges here and there mixed with some burning/stinging sensations. Also having lower back aching on/off. I would be really excited except I had a weird stinging sensation during my last 2ww that obviously turned out to be normal.:shrug: I've come to realize that every symptom I have eventually leads to AF.

Last night I had a huge gush of watery cm that literally poured right out of me and onto the sheets when I got into bed...that's what I get for sleeping naked.:haha: CP is also high and firm...not sure if that's good or bad but at least it hasn't dropped yet! I'm desperately hoping that this is my month but also preparing myself for AF.

Sweet! You sound like me!

At least your CP is high. Mine has been low the last three days. This waiting game is such a mindf#$k :-(.

The watery CM could be a plus too. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks! Hope we both get good news in a few days. Do you remember what your CP was like during the 2ww of your previous pregnancies?

When do you plan on testing? I usually have a 10 day LP but am using npc this month to help extend it. I've used it a couple other cycles, and it tends to give me a couple more days, so I'm hoping that'll give implantation a better chance. Really means that I def can't trust any of my symptoms though.

i can't remember unfortunately :-( really annoying!! i hope that helps with the LP. I do remember having a short LP with the other two, but it seems to have sorted itself out I think.

I hope we are both in for some good news too! This period pain has gone up and down all day. I'm a bit over it.

can I join the wait? i'm on 6dpo...experienced af cramps yesterday and my boobs and lower back hurt so bad yesterday . i hope it will be a good sign for all of us. baby dust x x

Holy temp spike, Gypsy!!:thumbup:

AFM, I had a bm about 2 hours ago and thought I saw the faintest tinge of color when I wiped so I looked in the toilet and sure enough there was one tan/pinkish drop. WTH? My cervix was still high and firm this morning and with being on the npc, I highly doubt I'm about to start AF. I wouldn't even be starting for another 2 days if I wasn't on the cream. I don't know what to think...the optimistic part of my mind wants to think implantation, but the logical part of my mind knows that every other time I've seen spotting in the 2ww it's lead to AF.

I've also slept amazing the past two nights. I had been sleeping like crap and couldn't get comfortable for the past week or more until these past 2 nights. That's probably just from the npc though.:dohh:

That does sound really positive though with the pink spotting. 5 more days until testing!! have you had any other signs?

Helen you are more than welcome. It's nice to have people to test with in the same boat to compare symptoms!

DH was hoping that we would find out before we go away this weekend, but it's way to early. I'm not sure how i am going to watch my temps when I'm staying at his mothers house though. I have 4 internet cheapies staring at me whenever i open my drawers too. Wish you could know earlier than just waiting for the evil witch to show up!

No more spotting today but had a lot of weird sensations...not sure if they were cramps, pulling, fullness? I was trying to hard to determine what I was feeling, but the only thing I know for sure is that it felt like I was stretching things down there too far when I reached above my head today. I also woke up pee twice in the middle of night last night(maybe I just drank more yesterday), and the first time at midnight I felt like I was coming down with the flu. Had body aches and felt terrible. It was gone several hours later when I woke up again, thank goodness. When I woke up this morning, I didn't feel very good for the first few hours and kept alternating between intensely hungry, sick feeling, to head throbbing. None of them lasted more than a few minutes before turning into one of the other symptoms. It was really weird. Anyway, still trying to tell myself that it's all from the npc and not get my hopes up.

I thought about testing tomorrow, but I think I'll probably hold out until Friday or Saturday. I'm sick of seeing BFN's and would rather just wait for AF to be late.

Your temps might not be completely accurate if you're temping at a different time, location, or sleeping differently so I wouldn't worry too much if you miss them this weekend. You could take one of your IC's tomorrow since you'll be 10dpo, as long as you won't be bummed about seeing a negative like I would be. A lot of women get their bfp that early, so it could be the happy start to the weekend. Fx'd for you!

Hey I'm 7do today. Care if I join? I've tried to be a lot more chill about the symptoms this cycle because it can really become a roller coaster. Last cycle I just knew I was and had totally convinced myself so I don't wanna go through that again. That being said here are my symptoms

Lots of feelings going on down there. Pulling and stretching, dull cramps, shooting pain (once)
Head ache
Tired but that could be because I woke early and I have a 3 yr old.
Today I've been having brownish discharge. I had a pelvic exam today so im not sure if it's related. It's implantation time and it wasn't pink or red which makes me think it wasn't from the exam.

I'm out. The witch got me this morning...didn't even get an extra day or two this cycle with the npc.

Im sorry :-(. I think I'm nearly out too. Everything is pointing towards it. Will be tomorrow or Monday id say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->