6 days..........

mummymarsh

NTNP with earth baby #2
Reaction score
....till my angel would have been due....

Charlie Steven Marsh was born sleeping on 16th March 2011 at 24+3 weeks... my poor baby...... what a horrid week this is going to be leading up to whats meant to be his big day :cry:

I'm so sorry, what a terrible time for you :-( I hope you have good family and friends to lean on this week. Take care of yourself and your husband.

Clare

What a hard time for you and your family :(. I have found that many women cope with the loss of there baby at the time better than when the actual due date occur's. Maybe you and your partner could have a nice meal out on the day, just the two of you. All the best hun, stay strong. xx

Awww hun I am so sorry :cry: Yesterday marked one month since Hadlee left us and that was a hard day for me.. I cant imagine what November 4th will bring me :( I hope you get your rainbow baby soon to help alleviate some of your pain :hugs:

inoue- our wedding annivesary is the 4th so that should cheer us up.. was really hoping for BFP 3rd/4th july thats when i was testing but stupid AF showed up.... ive found it harder thinking i should be ao many weeks pregnant this week if you get me rather than due date, but now its approaching i cant help but think what we would be doing and feeling if Charlie hadnt been so poorly and been ok....

Kiki04 - tahst 1st mnoth for me too was rough i totally get ya... :hugs:

you should all join our group its in the TTC groups and discussions... and has a title of rainbow makers -NTNPAL, TTCAL, WTTAL and PAL... (title is something like that lol... its really good covers all aspects of anyone after a loss and just a place to chat about normal things and our angel babies and what future holds......

hope to see you there xxxx

Kayleigh I don't know what to say... its just sh*t isn't it. I often wonder what life would be like if my little boy wasn't so poorly.... :(

they are prob together laughing at us somewhere, getting up to all sorts of mischif :hugs:

i do like that idea hannah :) you always think this things will never happen to you dont you....

ohh yea, I remember saying to the sonographer when she told us about Harri 'no this only happens to other people' I wish!!!!

even when we kept having all these scenarios thrown at us couple weeks after the initial issues were detected we were still in denial about anything being wrong.....

I still feel like Im living in a dream cuz like you said "This only happens to other people" even though I would never wish it on anyone :cry:

Try to be kind to yourself this week MM, hope your wedding anniversary bring some smiles x
Evan's due date is july 18th but as i was due to be induced 21st june i guess i've technically passed his actual date, spent the whole day wondering if he would have been here by now?
Hope the day passes as quick as possible x

thanks kelzy, i wasnt too worried about due date coz i knew he was unlikely to have come on time anyway, but just creeping up and my flipping period arrived on saturday and i really thought i was pregnant this month and its a constant reminder that he isnt growing safely in me any more... xxxx

I know, i'm still bleeding 6 weeks on reminds me everytime i go, not that i need a reminder. I think your going to get a birthday BFP anyway MM, i really hope you do, could be that its hanging on a little to let you get through this first x x

could be kelzy :) fingers crossed.. i bled for about 4 weeks with charlie then few days rest then period came xxx

I am so sorry for your loss. I had MC in April. Tis an awful feeling. I too like the idea of lots of little angels playing, each one one of our little ones.

Cry if you need to but laugh as much as you can as stress only makes it harder to concieve again.

Take care xxxx

Sorry ladies for your loses! It's so hard approaching due dates! I keep telling myself that God has a greater plan for each of us, far better than we can ever imagine. It is hard to see it now when you are in the midst of the fog, but in time, joy will come in the morning.

hun you're based in the same RAF camp as Joey CLICK HERE - do you know each other?

Just curious :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->