6 DPO Cervix High Firm Wet Closed?

mpenzi77

Reaction score
I'm a long time lurker on this site but TTC for nearly a year now. The symptom spotting is driving me crazy this month so I hope some of you ladies can indulge me with it! :flower:

So I think I O'd on CD 10. My cycles tend to be short, 22 - 24 days. CD 10 I felt a cramping sensation on my left side, about 3 inches to the left of my belly button the morning of CD 10. I wasn't thinking of O at the time because I wasn't expecting it yet. It last a few minutes then I felt the same thing again on the other side! Could this have been mittleschmirz? Maybe I even had a double ovulation? Anyways we did get some BD in! :thumbup:

Starting CD 12 I started checking my cervix to see if it was becoming SHOW. Well its been high and hard and wet and closed since about CD 12, until now at CD 16 (6 DPO?). My CM is pretty abundant and its wet and creamy/lotiony and white. It does not hold its shape but its not EWCM.

I'm a bit of a newbie so I hope some ladies can tell me what this could mean? And if it sounds like what I had on CD 10 was ovulation pain?

Sorry this is so long! Thank you in advance for your help! :hugs:

Baby dust to everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"