6 hours sleep in 55 hours

Kittenscales

Reaction score
I can't cope. He won't sleep longer than 45 mins and then wakes up wanting fed. I thought we had got somewhere as he was going for 3 hours at a time last week. He won't sleep during day either, just dozing in my arms.

It might be 6 week growth spurt but that doesn't make it any better. OH wont take him to let me sleep as he says he has had long day at work,

All I can do is cry, I actually want to walk out and never come back. Another night like this is going to kill me.

Help :(

Big hugs! Where does he sleep at night? Have you tried swaddling? What about cosleeping?

Also, have you tried smacking your OH in the head? It probably wouldn't improve the sleep situation but it might make you feel a little better, and it kinda sounds like he deserves it.

If you're breastfeeding I would look up safe cosleeping guidelines and give that a try. Then you can doze while he's feeding.

It does get better! There is a light at the end of the tunnel!! It doesn't help that your oh won't step in that's not fair. Being a mum is a full time job too!! My oh comes home and I go for a bath and chill!! You need to talk to your oh. I had a friend who's oh was the same she literally had to burst into tears infront of him for him to see how stressed and upset the situation was making her! He now helps needless to say. Xx

I agree with op first I'd give your oh a smack then try a hungry baby milk that might fill him up longer?

What an ass!!!!!! In sorry but your oh deserves a swift kick in the balls. Hugs hun, this will pass I promise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->