6 months and counting!

Welcome to all the new ladies! Its exciting to see how close its getting now!! BB- you are definitely in good company hun...feel free to be obsessive about it because we are the same way!

II am heading to the doctor on the 18th to get my hormone levels sorted out after bf'ing. Hoping it doesn't take too long...down to just 4 more periods before trying!! Taking folic acid and getting ready to start b6 tonight to help lengthen LP. I keep seeing these newborn clothes in stores and just melts my heart! Nervous about having a toddler and NB but can't wait to hold a new squish!

I was in the infant clothes the other day. That sure did make me crazy excited. I have a doctor's appt. on Wednesday to find out my next steps. I hope I get more than go on birth control and lose weight. :nope:

Hi to all the new ladies :flower:
Krissie, hope your appt today goes well.
I'm down to roughly 4 months now, depending on my cycles. I was counting and realised I only have 2 more cycles to go before we start TTC! That sounds a lot closer than 4 months! I'll start my pre-natal vit in Jan so I think I will feel even more excited then.
If only I could do some shopping in advance; I don't want to freak out my DH now haha. But there'll be no holding me back once I'm pregnant :winkwink:

Sky you don't have long left, eek! I feel the time is flyin in lately so it's all good. I have been taking folic acid a while now but may switch to prenatal summer next year. Yes we have talked about ttc and have agreed I come off pill around Aug Sep next year. I know it will be here in no time. I am very excited but nervous too but I know if I don't do it soon we never will. I am not looking forward to periods again they were painful but will be interesting to see how my body feels off the pill. I have endo so I know I might have issues. So what's everyone's plans for Christmas this year. Just think next christmas we could be carrying a LO in our belly!

No real plans for Christmas. Probably just dinner at my mom's and I want to go look at the big Christmas light display near us.

Afm, I am super excited the doctor gave us the go ahead to start clomid. I opted to take birth control for 3 months before. I just feel my body is all out of wack and a break is needed. Physically and emotionally. So I opted to relax through the holidays. Aim to lose a good chunk of weight. And start our first round of clomid in mid-February. :happydance:

We told our families that going forward, we are staying home for Christmas so just spending the day at home together! Really looking forward to this one since its the first in our new house!

Miss N8- I was pregnant with DS over Christmas 2 years ago and it was so much fun being preggo during the holidays....hopefully next year we will all be preggo/have a new squish and in 2 years will be celebrating with them there!

Krissie- congrats again on getting the go ahead for clomid! Its a great plan to relax through the holidays and not stress about it. And once it clicks to the new year, time will just fly until you start trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->