6 rounds of clomid = BFN now what

ckylesworld

Reaction score
I am 35 and have taken 6 rounds of clomid over the last 8 months and confirmed ovulation all 8 months (even the 2 months I didnt take clomid) plus timed BD every month. All tests came back great except insulin for which they put me on Metformin 1500mg a day for the last 6 weeks.
I have only been able to take 750mg as it kills my stomach.

All I have ever gotten is BFN.
I have a 12 yr old so I know I can get pregnant (or at least I could when I was 24)
I dont know what else to do.:cry:

I also did 6 rounds of Clomid with no success. Trying IUI this month, what does your Dr recommend?

He has said IUI but I dont know if I want to do that. My husband and I just dont feel right about that just yet. I hear it works for some people. I just dont know if its right for us or maybe some time off would help. All I keep hearing is quit trying and you will get pregnant. :wacko:

I totaly understand. I think if I was 35 still, I may take some time off and just see what happens. I turn 39 in December, and feeling kind of like 'now or never'....good luck with whatever you choose - remember nothing comes with a guarantee so you have to go with your heart :)

My 12yr old just decided he wasn't going to dress up and trick or treat for the first time ever. It breaks my heart. I want another child. I'm not ready to grow up yet :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->