6 weeks and don't feel pregnant

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
I'm 6 weeks and do not feel pregnant at all. I had slightly sore nips for about a week or 2 and as of today nothing. Sore nips have gone and no other symptoms at all! My appointment to hear baby's hb for the first time isn't until march 10th. Now I'm worried that any symptoms I did have, have gone and I flat out do not feel pregnant :cry:

I made a thread yesterday about having no symptoms and ladies on here reassured me that some women are lucky and dont get them or they just don't kick in till a bit later but every women different

Hope your ok

Thanks. I'm worried because with my first I had horrible breast soreness and sore nips and bad ms. Then with my second I had horrible ms that turned into hypermesis. Then this time nothing....really???

Same here. I had a few days of fatigue last week, but now I'm back to having virtually no symptoms beyond not seeing AF. My scan isn't until March 23rd because that's the only morning appointment they had, so I have almost 5 weeks to wait!

This is my first, and I'm excited and nervous. :happydance:

I'm the exact same I'm 4/5 weeks this is my first and all I get is cramp in my stomach, back and sides and my boob feel a tad tender but only if I press on them nothing screams at me pregnant just feels like af is coming,

If you really worried maybe give your doctor a call ??

I called and basically they won't do anything for me because they arnt worried about it

Same here. I just had a few symptoms from weeks 4-6, sore breasts, heartburn, bloat, cramping. The past couple of days though, nothing. It's hard not to worry (especially bc this is my first pregnancy), but pretty much everyone says that symptoms can come and go and be completely different with every pregnancy. My scan isn't until March 3rd and it seems like forever. All we can do is stay positive and wait it out.

Doctors aren't that reassuring, mine wasn't yesterday but Im sure your symptoms will come back or you might be lucky and don't get any this time

I'm in the same boat. Not that I want to feel sick, but it's hard for everything to feel real without many symptoms.

My breasts are a little bit sore, but not really. I will get a little twinge of pain once in a while. And that's it. I am 6w 5d and don't have my first appointment for another 2 weeks. I'm secretly hoping I wake up and puke once, just so I can be reassured.

Maybe because we read so much about other people's symptoms, we start to feel like something is wrong with not having any. My boss told me that she didn't have sickness with any of her 3 pregnancies though, so that made me feel better.

My symptoms have ebbed and flowed. One day I will wonder if I'm really pregnant, the next I will realize with a vengeance that I am.

Thanks ladies. It looks like all I can do is wait it out an see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->