6 Weeks and minimal symptoms?

lauraloo24

Reaction score
This is my first pregnancy and i'm 6 weeks today. So far all seems to be going well, i had good progression on my pregnancy tests when i was taking them and on cb digi i got 1-2 at 3+5, 2-3 at 4+2 and 3+ at 5+2 if thats anything to go by? I've had no coloured discharge whatsoever and only minimal cramping. Some days i just dont feel pregnant though! I literally feel sick and nauseous for the first 10 minutes when i get up and thats it. Boobs are only tender when i give them a big squeeze lol although they do seem more swollen and nipples are larger. I'm more bloated as well. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat and wishing they had more symptoms? I've got an early reassurance scan booked for 8 weeks so hopefully if we see a little bean with a beating heart i will be able to relax a little....

It's still very early. I had little to no symptoms with both of my boys! Enjoy cause I did end up getting sicker etc as time went on ;)

Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm about five weeks and I have no symptoms. My boobs are a little bigger, but they are not even sore. I do feel tired more often though. My HCG level is 5341 and my progesterone is 25, so I would think I would be feeling more, but I guess not everyone gets pregnancy symptoms. I agree with you though, it would be reassuring to have super sore boobs and some nausea!

Glad I'm not on my own then! Generally speaking I am not someone who gets ill and I haven't physically been sick in 20 years! So I'm wondering if I just have a high tolerance? I guess each person copes with their symptoms differently and it's still early days, that's what I keep telling myself when I'm convincing myself it's a blighted ovum...

I'm ten weeks tomorrow, and I'm not too bad off with symptoms. The only really consistent thing has been heartburn and being hungry a lot. Barely even a hint of nausea (I'm also rarely ever nauseated while not pregnant), breasts aren't bad after being sore the first couple weeks, and I'm fatigued now but that only started a week or two ago. I go long stretches where I could easily forget I'm pregnant. Had a scan a few hours ago and everything looks great. I'm sure it'll be the same for you, just try to enjoy not being sick as much as you can (easier said than done, I know).

That's so reassuring to hear MrsK thanks for that!

My symptoms have came and went from the beginning.... I stopped stressing myself out about it.. Seems to be pretty normal. I'm just going with each day as it comes now. Today, besides feeling fat, I don't feel pregnant at all... I am just over 8 weeks. seems to be a hit or miss for me and I never have any sickness.... Only sore boobs.. But that is usually only at night.

When my mom was pregnant each time (4 times to be exact) she said she felt just as normal as any other day. She had very little symptoms at all for any of us.. My sister, who just had a baby 2 years ago also felt great aside from being slightly more tired. Now me and my other sister are a different story... each time being pregnant we have delt with all day nausea and fatigue, sore boobs, hungry, etc.... so just goes to show that EVERY pregnancy is different and its perfectly normal. Plus your still early, you could still get some symptoms anytime now. GL :)

I'm in the same boat. Worst symptom so far is having to pee every 2 hours, which has been consistent since 3w (a full week and a half before I took the test) and I'm at 6w today. Bit of sore nipples, and minor nausea when I'm in the hammock and hubby rocks it but that's it really.

That said, my luck will probably run out at some point, lol.

yes, you are still pretty early.. give it another week or so and youll be complaining along with the rest of us about all day nausea, extreme exhaustion and lack of appetite lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->