6 weeks and on Lovenox

Oh hun it's so nerve-wracking isn't it but the I jections make any spotting or bleeding 10x worse so please bear that in mind! What time is it where you live atm?

Yes I guess I never thought of it that way....
It's almost noon here. I'm in dallas. So 2 and a half hours. My DH took the day off so I don't know if he'll go with me but atleast he'll keep the kids while I go. He hates Dr offices and waiting rooms. He makes me more anxious so I'd rather him keep the kids and let me go in peace lol

Jami good luck with your appt. it won't make you feel any better but I've had NO symptoms whatsoever this pregnancy and most of last. It's disconcerting knowing how badly we want to finish off our family too. I hope your bub is healthy and ok and it's just the head games that multiple losses do on us playing you up. Fx for you, chin up, hang in there xx

Thinking of you! I hope you are getting good news!

Hi girls...so I come to you in tears....of joy!!!! :happydance: I was just so sick with worry going into that office. But in a second of having the ultrasound stuck on my tummy I spotted baby and heartbeat!!! Beating at 120 bpm I could just die I'm so happy right now. I am however measuring 5 days behind....which is fine. I had a MC in march so my cycle coulda been a little wacky. The spotting though is from a SCH. I have one that measures 1cm next to the placenta. I am kinda freaking out about it but DR is not worried at all. He says he sees them all the time and mine is tiny. Just no sex for a few days. I am on cloud 9 right now. I haven't seen a heartbeat in my last 2 mcs so I'm so happy. I hope everyone gets good news like me. Baby #3 due Feb 11!!!

Jami I knew it would be ok, fabulous news. V happy for you:bunny::dance::wohoo:

I had bleeding as well, and my u/s found that I have two SCHs. I don't remember the measurements for mine, but the doc put me on pelvic rest for a month (basically, until I get my next scan).

I am SO happy for you!

Oh that is such great news xxxx Yeay for baby xxx I have my appointment with the consultant tomorrow xx keep getting butterflies, it's beginning to feel a bit more real now xxx

so from what ive been googling it seems that these hemmorages are almost like sores from where the placenta detached a little. does that sound right to everyone???
my dr told me I could continue with the gym and everything but its making me wonder. if you were put on pelvic rest should I be just to be on the safe side? my dr and dh are always so optimistic and say everything is "fine"...but of course after 4 losses I have my doubts. I am afraid if I go to the gym or even jump up and down it could come even more detached!!! am I being crazy?? :wacko:

Jami would you be able to forgive yourself if you worked out, bled and or lost the baby? Pelvic bedrest means being horizontal to minimize bleeding. Working out is just the opposite in effect. I'm waiting till after the 12 week mark when baby has implanted fully.

Pelvic rest and bed rest are two different things. The way it was explained to me is:

Pelvic rest: no sex/orgasms, no happy fun times with hubby (or solo)
Bed rest: limited activity out of bed (bathroom, brief showers, etc), mostly confined to bed, also no sex/orgasms.

As for my doctors directions vs your doctors directions - I have no idea. I know that I have two SCH, one on each side. I'm not sure of the size of them (I didn't write it down if it was mentioned, I was trying to process everything). I'm also not in the best of shape (my BMI is over 45), so my doctor knows that exercise of more than just walking, is unusual for me - and she doesn't want me doing anything unusual.

Oh I see. The last time I had a sch I was told to get hotizontal as it slows bleeding by avoiding gravity. But it must have just been agitated from that romp:haha:
You do what you think is best:thumbup:

Oh I see. The last time I had a sch I was told to get hotizontal as it slows bleeding by avoiding gravity. But it must have just been agitated from that romp:haha:
You do what you think is best:thumbup:

I'm just posting what my doc told me as I asked about the difference between the two because I had never heard of pelvic rest before the day she put me on it. She told me what I had said in my earlier post, and that going on bed rest was not necessary at this point in time for me, as my bleeding was not constant.

Perhaps my doctor was mistaken in how she explained it to me last week, I don't know.

Oh I think your doc gave you good advice. Your bleed prob came from activity. Mine didn't so that's why the advice makes perfect sense for you.

It is just meaning don't have sex, however if anything did happen you might well misguidedly blame yourself, so I think the best action is cake and tv for at least a week :winkwink: I am only joking by the way (or am I ?!)

It is just meaning don't have sex, however if anything did happen you might well misguidedly blame yourself, so I think the best action is cake and tv for at least a week :winkwink: I am only joking by the way (or am I ?!)
:rofl: i take my cske quite seriously :haha:

:rofl: i take my cske quite seriously :haha:

It's a very serious thing i will have you know, healing powers an all, No one should take cake lightly. :haha:

I wonder if I can convince my husband to pick up tiramisu on his way home from work tonight...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->