6 weeks and on Lovenox

I guess I should've clarified what I do at the gym first...im no body builder. I do 45 minutes of walking on the treadmill and a few arm exercises because I hate my flabby arms. I don't lift or run. also ive done yoga a few times.
so I just didn't know if the walking for a long period of time would hurt it.

But cake..........

I had my consultant appointment yesterday, had my extra scans booked at 28 32 and 36 weeks with consultant appointments booked after. My hemoglobin is great, urine was clear, blood pressure was good ( once i calmed down) and i heard baby's heartbeat <3 135 <3 Induction at 37 weeks. I love having a set plan!

Good to hear Jessica & congrats:bunny::dance: Are they inducing you so they can control the blood thinners?

Good to hear Jessica & congrats:bunny::dance: Are they inducing you so they can control the blood thinners?

Partly the blood thinners and partly that my first little man was stillborn at 36+6 so they like to induce you before the point your baby passed away, but as i was the day before full term they do it at 37 weeks.

Had sono today....8 weeks 2 days and hb of 186!!! Looks perfect!! Downside is apparently my insurance only covers 40 MLs of lovenox and I have used it already....so they're not paying for anymore!!!! I have 5 more then don't know what I'm gonna do.

Had sono today....8 weeks 2 days and hb of 186!!! Looks perfect!! Downside is apparently my insurance only covers 40 MLs of lovenox and I have used it already....so they're not paying for anymore!!!! I have 5 more then don't know what I'm gonna do.

Seriously?? What the bloody hell!!!how much is the medication? xxxx

Jami congrats on a healthy little bean! But about the meds... that's insane! Do you realise how badly you are at risk if you get a clot, it's horrid to keep losing babies but this is just stupid. What kind of insurance doesn't cover a drug that could save your life and baby's? You have to figure out a way to get them to keep funding the medication. Have you tried calling and let them know what's happened previously? Can your doctor write a note? Or can you find a way to get the dosh. Or call the manufacturer of the medication and ask if they'll give you it for free. I did this with Humira and they gave me 2 free doses, $1500 value. Anyway, it's your fight to conduct, I wish you luck!!!

I had a scan at 6 weeks, 1 twin had a heartbeat of 114 and is measuring 6+3, the other was 107 and 6 weeks. Both looked healthy. Next scsn is at 10 weeks, June 20 and the 12 week NT Aug 4. Very excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->