6 weeks not smiling yet :(

laila 44

Reaction score
My baby has alot of Tummy troubles and is very fussy she hasn't smiled yet. Should I be worries? My toddler was smiling huge grins at 5 weeks!

Babys develop so differently. I wouldn't worry. She'll do it in her own time. :)

Our lo was a reflux baby and was over 2 months before she did a first proper smile!! Makes up for it now!!
Am sure your lo will smile soon honey dont worry too much.
:thumbup:

Don't worry, my LO was a 'late' smiler. Can't remember exactly when without looking in his red book but pretty sure he waited til 8 or 9 weeks x

my lo is 7 weeks and we only get little smiles now and again. she also has alot of tummy problems.

My LO was around 7 weeks old when she first smiled. They all do it at different times though so I wouldn't worry!

Mine did little smile before but didn't start the big toothless grins until 10 and 13 weeks or so. One starting giggling at the same time (10 weeks) and it was the twin that's usually more behind on things.

My baby did not smile at 6weeks, i was worried cos that's what all the book says. his first real smile was around 8 weeks and he's all grinny now. Don't worry, she'll do so when she's ready.

Thank you so much ladies. I just feel bad she has reflux and is always frowning! Looks so miserable it breaks my heart :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->