6 weeks pregnant and stitch like pain

makeithappen

Reaction score
Anyone else experienced this?

It's been there on and off from I basically got my bfp. It's always on the right hand side. Sometimes it's just there quite dull but other times it's sharp.

Any ideas?

Just baby growing hunnie now worries at 6 weeks its having a growth spurt xx

I have it, and have done with all my pregnancies, sometimes it takes my breath away! It almost always happens in bed, it’s round ligament pain my midwife told me years ago. It’s very sharp and painful, and always catches you by surprise. Go steady there’s a baby growing ya know! 🤣

Thanks ladies. I did the usual 'Ask Google' and alot of the answers where what you have said. Then I saw it was a sign of ectopic pregnancy and had a bit of a panic :wacko:

I am having the same kind of pain, and I also did the google mistake, which got me all worried! Glad to know it can also just be a normal thing!

I understand the panic! I hope the pain stops soon for you!

I’m 7 weeks and I get the occasional sharp burning pain. I remember getting it with DD too.
Dr Google can be your best friend and your worst enemy. Try not to panic, but do educate yourself on other symptoms, such as shoulder pain or fevers. I’m sure everything is okay though xx

I have been getting these pains too. I have been worried about ectopic too, but I have been getting the pains on both sides so hopefully it's all just normal growing aches.

I had this during my pregnancies too, especially during my second pregnancy.

Thanks ladies. Your mind just goes into over drive. Hopefully it eases off soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->