6 weeks today :)

girlibird

Reaction score
well now i am 6 weeks,, still hardly any symtoms is that normal? all i have is weird feeling in nipples and very tired all day long, like im on night shifts or something.

Got my first midwife appointment on 20th June feels like ages away, by that time i will be 8 weeks, and will be given my 12 week scan date :) i cant wait i am so excited just want the remaining 6 weeks to hurry up..

Have such a bloated tummy i look like i am about 5 months already never had this with my boys so feeling very uncomfortable at the moment.. will the bloat ever subside? or will i always be gassy lol

Don't worry too much the only symtom I have is a sore public bone :shrug:

Also don't get your hopes up on getting the scan appointment at the midwife appointment, we got ours through the post at 11 weeks.

Good luck though it's exciting times :happydance: Time dragged for me from finding out until the 8 week appointment but since then it's flown by.

i have absoloutley no symptoms either dont feel any different! touch wood it stays the same and not a repeat of my first pregnancy lol..constant sickness!! x

thats what i am hoping you sit waiting day by day seems like a life time away. with my boys i had already had a scan by now one at 5 weeks with my first and one at 8 weeks with my second . as had sharp pains which were related to cysts on my ovaries. none of that this time.. so have to wait it out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->