6 weeks

plzmrstork

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am 6+2, according to my dates, I have my first doc app tomorrow, in the UK i should probably add, just wondered what I should expect and if there is anything i need to remember? x thankyou xx

Its so quick u wont believe it basically nothing will happen just a pg test maybe not even that. They put u on system and mw will be in touch usually between 8-9 wks and all she does is ask loads of health questions and take blood pressure. They take blood to test and then u will get a scan app at 12 wks. Really easy

Thankyou, thought it might be a bit special bu obviously not, do they do any checks or anything? thanks again xx

Just wanted to add another post to test my ticker, hope it works :) xx

there's nothing to be checked hun unless you have any medical conditions

Thankyou, thought it might be a bit special bu obviously not, do they do any checks or anything? thanks again xx

no checks at all, i was pleased about this as in the usa they seem to do loads of horrid things such as internals - no thanks. not in the uk. the worst than can happen is blood pressure and once you have a bump they measure it from pubic bone up over and the mw feels the position of baby and listens to hb - thats when visits are more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->