63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

Bloblo- just noticed on the list from the first post that you got your BFP!! Congrats!! That's great. It's like good karma since you helped to manage this month's list of testers. Hmm.. maybe I should start Aprils... :)

Thanks - indeed it was very good karma for me :happydance:
I highly recommend starting April thread.
I haven't been as active in the thread as i woulve liked to be, but still stalking once a day to keep statuses up to date.

Hopefully we get alot more bfp's this month :hugs:

I decided to go ahead and do it. I am a little nervous about committing to it, but it's only for one month, so it doesn't seem too bad. Hoping I get a BFP this month too! If not, I will add my name to April's list.

Not getting my hopes up but the test today has the ghost of a line.https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170318_144906.jpg

Ooh yeah, Cppeace, I see it! I sure hope it gets darker for you over the next few days.

Me too lol I only have one hpt left at this point and if I happen to be pregnant I want to surprise my guy which means I wouldn't have him buy me any and would have to order more and wait .... Craziness.

So....my original plan was to wait and test on March 21st, but I couldn't wait!!! I bought a FRER and tested today with SMU and I freakin got my :bfp:!! :happydance:

I'm so shocked, because other than very very mild cramps here and there, I have zero symptoms. I totally thought I was out this month because I wasn't feeling anything.

Anyone ever feel their own pulse on their stomach? And if so, did it happen when you were pregnant or not pregnant? I feel mine there and it seems strange.. But one thing I realized about the two-week wait is.... Since I am hypersensitive to symptom spotting, I notice things that my body commonly does-- it's just I didn't notice it before, because I wasn't paying as close attention. :-/

Sorry Mrs Trouble!

I hope this question isn't too invasive, but I noticed your sig says you are Muslim -- do you wear hijab? I am not Muslim but I do cover (hence the name, Wrapunzel) and I'd like to have a covering sister here on BnB!

I just wanted to say, for anyone who hasn't seen it yet... I watched The Nine Months That Made You documentary on Netflix last night and it was so good. I think those who are pregnant or TTC may find it especially interesting. I watched all 3 parts at the same time and loved it!

Well 11dpo and bfn as white as snow. Af should be here right on time.
Only thing making me excited is that if we are lucky next cycle our theoretical due date would be Christmas day!

Just FYI Light flow has started now so 99% AF has arrived. Not really bummed- expected it.

Caved in and tested with cheapie, BFN. Today is 9 DPO, too early (I hope)

Thank you wrapunzel, part of me feels like I shouldn't be so upset since this will only be cycle #3 since the mc but it's just so disheartening when you feel like you've done everything in your power to be successful. I'm so glad I have these forums as an avenue to vent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->