??

jlsdabest

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Ladies! Hope you all are doing great! Anyways, let me star off by saying my husband is currently deployed to Afganastian for a year. We have a six month old daughter that I'm exclusivly breastfeeding. I've already had three periods that were in the same time frame of eachother.
So with that being said here's my question. I took a ovulation test on the 22 of May and with in a minute two lines showed up, so I knew I was ovulating. My husband and I had intercouse on the 23rd, and the 25th before he left. On June 2nd/3rd I started to have brown discharge (which I thought AF was coming, which that's usually my sign) but it didn't. Couple hours later I went to the bathroom and saw clearish pinkish discharge with a streak of blood.. Then all of it completely stopped. I'm almost seven days late (suppose to start on the 8th of June) and I'm still getting negitives on pregnancy tests. Ive tried TONS of different brands but BFNS! I was wondering if it's possible that I could really be pregnant but my HCG levels are just really low? I feel lik e I'll start any second but I haven't. I'm even having mild cramping in my vaginia (sorry if that's too much information). Tell me what you guys think! Any advice would be great! Thanks! =)
Oh, I go for a blood test tomorrow so well see how that turns out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->