6dpo and insane symptom spotting!

Hey ladies..

After a long dreaded wait I tested this am (not really fmu..a 4hr hold rather) I'm terrified of bfns so was abstaining from testing until now. Made up my mind cos I had increasing ache in my right pelvis near the hip bone.. A persistent twinging sensation..

I'm cd 35 today perhaps 15/16dpo according to FF. My temps are still up.. I'm not sure if af is overdue cos my cycle is 32-37days, however last cycle was 42 days?? Not sure y.

So here's the test.. I saw a VERY VERY faint line under 4min the first faint line I've ever seen last few cycles.

Does it look positive to you guys? If yes, I'm worried as to y its so damn faint when I'm this far along? I'm totally confused.. Would really appreciate your thoughts!?

Gonna test again this eve. Please pray for me!!

Fingers crossed for us all!!

I can see it!!!!!! I'm praying you'll have a more visible line to remove doubts in your head... Try testing again after few days... I'm so happy for you. As for me, O is few days away so me and DH will be busy again in a few days til next week, :)

Hoping that we finally catch the egg.

:dust: to everyone....

We are also on fertilaid. So hoping it will help us since i have PCOS.

Heyy ladies..

I just tested again (using a cheapie, different brand just to cross verify)
And got THIS- A faint line again. But much less of a squinter than the morning one.

Im still worried if my hcg levels are low cos I'm definitely over 15dpo. Just trying not to stress about it.. and be happy at least I could see a second line that I've been dying to see the last 3 months!!!!

Do you think it could still be early for a much darker line??

@mdscpa:Thanks hun but I have been worrying alot since morning over the very faint line today being 16dpo. Fingers tightly crossed.

Wish you best this cycle and keep us posted.. I'm sure you're closer to your BFP than you think!!!!

:dust:

Attachments

• DSC_0518 copy.jpg
    DSC_0518 copy.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 7
nimii, I wouldn't worry so much. HCG levels are different in every women and the typical ranges are huge!! Lower levels this early on are not too much to worry about. It takes about 2 days to double, so you should see a slightly darker test in a few days. Some women never get strong positives. But of course if you are that concerned, you could always go in and have bloods done to see the progression.

AND HUGE CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP!

Heyy ladies..

I just tested again (using a cheapie, different brand just to cross verify)
And got THIS- A faint line again. But much less of a squinter than the morning one.

Im still worried if my hcg levels are low cos I'm definitely over 15dpo. Just trying not to stress about it.. and be happy at least I could see a second line that I've been dying to see the last 3 months!!!!

Do you think it could still be early for a much darker line??

@mdscpa:Thanks hun but I have been worrying alot since morning over the very faint line today being 16dpo. Fingers tightly crossed.

Wish you best this cycle and keep us posted.. I'm sure you're closer to your BFP than you think!!!!

You could have implanted late too! I hope it keeps getting darker! FX for you and wishing you a very sticky bean!!

Thank you ladies for the reassuring words..Means allot!!

I could've implanted late..I'll never know when! @cd13, my doc was'nt even sure I was gonna ovulate cos I had no dominant follicle by then. But here I am..

So I guess things happen when they happen!

Gonna try not to stress too much about things at the moment! Been having mild ache around right pelvis last coupla days and today had some twinges on the left as well. Not sure whats they mean. Hoping it's a good sign.

Will keep you guys updated.

Wishing you'll great luck with this cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on that bfp, nimii!!! I agree with wifey, you could have ovulated/implanted later than you thought. Either way, that's def a pink line! So happy for you!

Oh and with my son, I tested the day af was due and it was sooooo faint dh thought I was losing it. A few days later I had a darker, yet still faint line. Every preg is different :)

Not only has AF showed but..wow, she came in like a WRECKING BALL almost as to say "hey there, you're not pregnant so here is a MASSIVE punch to your insides" ...ouch. I am positive and ready for a new cycle with my sweet man finally home for good! and it is the second month i have been 28 days..so I am regular and ready to try again...

So thrilled to see some amazing BFP's from you wonderful ladies!! hope to keep in touch and watch you learn and grow!! i have been thinking of all of you! h&h 9 months <3 <3 <3

Not only has AF showed but..wow, she came in like a WRECKING BALL almost as to say "hey there, you're not pregnant so here is a MASSIVE punch to your insides" ...ouch. I am positive and ready for a new cycle with my sweet man finally home for good! and it is the second month i have been 28 days..so I am regular and ready to try again...

So thrilled to see some amazing BFP's from you wonderful ladies!! hope to keep in touch and watch you learn and grow!! i have been thinking of all of you! h&h 9 months <3 <3 <3

I'm so sorry AF had to be such a massive witch this cycle...maybe bc she knows it will be her last hurrah for awhile?!? ;-) Fx'd!! Enjoy spending time with your man, and have a blast trying for your little Christmas present!! :dust:

Aw I'm sorry that you AF arrived :hugs: at least with DH home this month you can cover all areas :thumbup: I bet it'll be your month!! I'm glad you're positive though. I definitely think being relaxed helps you conceive xx

Sorry about the witch! But on to the next cycle! I love that you're so positive, it's so important to be that way!! :) FX for you next cycle!

Oh and with my son, I tested the day af was due and it was sooooo faint dh thought I was losing it. A few days later I had a darker, yet still faint line. Every preg is different :)

@ Rnt, Thats quite relieving to hear!! I tested this morning..still faint. Perhaps a bit early..Will test tomo, hopefully it gets darker! Keep us updated on your first app!! Good luck:thumbup: M sure it's gonna turn out perfectly fine for ya!

@katieebugg, Sorry AF showed that way! I bet it's perfect timing now that you man is back this cycle... Stay positive for that's the easiest way to BFPs!!!!:flower:

Hi ladies,

Today is CD 11 for me and from cd 9-10 i had ferning but negative CB digital o test but dtd on cd 9 and cd 10, this am no bd since last night my dh is having pain in his leg. But today 11am i took CB digital and got a smiley face, we're definitely gonna bd tonight but do you think i will be late or just in time? Is ovulation happening or just about to? I tested 12 mn last nyt but it was negative.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies,

Today is CD 11 for me and from cd 9-10 i had ferning but negative CB digital o test but dtd on cd 9 and cd 10, this am no bd since last night my dh is having pain in his leg. But today 11am i took CB digital and got a smiley face, we're definitely gonna bd tonight but do you think i will be late or just in time? Is ovulation happening or just about to? I tested 12 mn last nyt but it was negative.

Usually once you get your first positive, ovulation is within 12-24 hours, so I would say this is perfect timing!!! :dust:

^^wss :) You could possibly even bd today for good measure as O can sometimes be up to 36 hours after your positive opk! And sometimes you can gear up for it and it doesn't happen. Do you chart at all to help confirm O?

^^wss :) You could possibly even bd today for good measure as O can sometimes be up to 36 hours after your positive opk! And sometimes you can gear up for it and it doesn't happen. Do you chart at all to help confirm O?

We're gonna bd tonight, tomorrow night and on friday just to cover our bases. I don'd chart but that's gonna be on our tools if this cycle is not successful. Its the first time we use digital opk, fertilaid men and women, fertileCM, ovaboost, count and motility boost. So we will see if those meds help us at all. This is our 6 cycle so fingerscrossed.

Had lots of cm today but not yet stretchy still waiting for DH from work. :dust: to everyone.

Twinkie2-looks like we are almost at the same time o'ing.

We're gonna bd tonight, tomorrow night and on friday just to cover our bases. I don'd chart but that's gonna be on our tools if this cycle is not successful. Its the first time we use digital opk, fertilaid men and women, fertileCM, ovaboost, count and motility boost. So we will see if those meds help us at all. This is our 6 cycle so fingerscrossed.

M excited for ya ladies going for it this cycle!:flower: Good luck and try and relax through it . M sure these meds do help to an extent.
I had used 'conceive plus'- fertility lube and I feel it did help last cycle and also tried warm foot soak everyday before bed at least until I implanted. It helps with blood circulation in the uterus and keeps it warm. Green tea up until ovulation and lots of Brazil nuts/spinach and berries post O. Hope this helps ya.. Will wait to hear from ya end of cycle:happydance:

Hopefully it does help.... Last night CD12 was when i saw the EWCM and its much more than my previous cycle maybe fertileCM helps. I had a bad headache yesterday but today just a mild one. I stopped testing opk since i got the :) on CD 11 but continued my saliva testing and below is what i got last night CD 12 full ferning!!!!! So happy to see the changes in my pattern after taking those meds.

:dust: to everyone.... Waiting for another BFPs this cycle...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh