6dpo and insane symptom spotting!

AF has arrived! I'm glad in a way because I had a pretty normal cycle for once and knew I wasn't pregnant. Thinking the vitex helped! Well, not sure I'll be in this next cycle because I will be out of town during my projected fertile window (go figure!).

AF has arrived! I'm glad in a way because I had a pretty normal cycle for once and knew I wasn't pregnant. Thinking the vitex helped! Well, not sure I'll be in this next cycle because I will be out of town during my projected fertile window (go figure!).

Good luck to you for this cycle!! See ya around!

Good luck! Def looks like the start of a bfp!!

Hey Rnt!! You must be having a ball there.. If I may ask, what's your temp and hcg numbers like right now? Just curious you see..

Have fun galore!!

Sooo I think I'm out..having slight cramps 4 days before af is due -__-

Hey Rnt!! You must be having a ball there.. If I may ask, what's your temp and hcg numbers like right now? Just curious you see..

Have fun galore!!

Hey, I don't temp and I have no idea what my hcg level is. I haven't called and made an appointment with my ob yet, but they don't draw blood at my first visit anyway. I will probably call Monday and set something up. I'm still nervous bc it's so early.

Lots of :dust: for you!!! Prayers for a Christmas miracle! :xmas16:

My cramps are not at the bottom of my stomach...anyone get off and on mild vaginal cramps 4 days before their due

Have fun galore!!

Hey, I don't temp and I have no idea what my hcg level is. I haven't called and made an appointment with my ob yet, but they don't draw blood at my first visit anyway. I will probably call Monday and set something up. I'm still nervous bc it's so early.

In a way, not temping post BFP is healthy! I guess it keeps you off all that unwanted stress and anxiety! Good luck with your first appt. I'm sure you have everything perfectly going for ya....:happydance:

My cramps are not at the bottom of my stomach...anyone get off and on mild vaginal cramps 4 days before their due

Do ya always get it this early? R is it unusual? I do get it the day AF is due..

Do ya always get it this early? R is it unusual? I do get it the day AF is due..

No no this a first then i keep having cramps in my lower stomach but only on the right side of my uterus

https://i62.tinypic.com/2zgg0if.jpg

Tying this one… can you ladies see it?? I only see it on the computer when i back up a bit. WHAT DO YOU THINK???

i see it i see it! that is a BFP For Sure!!!:hugs:

wifey2013 any updates? darker lines and any more tests!? im More than convinced thats a BFP.

im 11 do today, BF is due home tonight so i'm going to take a FRER tomorrow with him with fmu...I still feel really out with the acnce, bloating and..yesterday they didn't have an caramel drumstick ice cream comes and I thought..(genuinely) that i was going to cry..although yesterday morning at work there were sharp twinges again in my left lower abdmn and this morning water but slightly thick(whatever that means) white CM and quite a bit of it..I Usually dry right up before AF..regardless I feel like AF is on her way! she's due wednesday so if BFN tomorrow I'll be waiting for her.

wifey2013 any updates? darker lines and any more tests!? im More than convinced thats a BFP.

im 11 do today, BF is due home tonight so i'm going to take a FRER tomorrow with him with fmu...I still feel really out with the acnce, bloating and..yesterday they didn't have an caramel drumstick ice cream comes and I thought..(genuinely) that i was going to cry..although yesterday morning at work there were sharp twinges again in my left lower abdmn and this morning water but slightly thick(whatever that means) white CM and quite a bit of it..I Usually dry right up before AF..regardless I feel like AF is on her way! she's due wednesday so if BFN tomorrow I'll be waiting for her.

I took a clearblue about 20 minutes ago, not even with fmu, and it came up "pregnant 1-2 weeks" except I've been having brown bleeding since this morning. It is present when I check my cervix and wipe, but it's not filling a pad. Not sure if what I'm experiencing is a chemical, calling my ObGYN first thing tomorrow morning. Weird thing is I took the same clearblue 2 days ago and it said not pregnant so it must mean my hcg is rising. Feeling out again this month. We'll see what doc says tomorrow, hopefully he'll see me ASAP.

No no this a first then i keep having cramps in my lower stomach but only on the right side of my uterus

That sounds good.. M sure by now we all have a lengthy "Symptom Spotting" journal..:winkwink:

I took a clearblue about 20 minutes ago, not even with fmu, and it came up "pregnant 1-2 weeks" except I've been having brown bleeding since this morning. It is present when I check my cervix and wipe, but it's not filling a pad. Not sure if what I'm experiencing is a chemical, calling my ObGYN first thing tomorrow morning. Weird thing is I took the same clearblue 2 days ago and it said not pregnant so it must mean my hcg is rising. Feeling out again this month. We'll see what doc says tomorrow, hopefully he'll see me ASAP.

try to enjoy your bfp:hugs: and congratulations <3 take it easy as best you can this weekend and relax ( i know i know, easier said than done) implantation spotting after a BFP is incredibly common, especially when brown in colour because it's old blood, your body is just preparing! try not to poke and prod at your cervix too much and just keep an eye on the amount of blood on the pad, it sounds super normal to me! it's so easy to let your mind wander and stress. I had one FRER say negative in the afternoon and following morning BFP years ago now (blighted ovum) Our bodies do crazy things my dear!! sending lots of love and sticky baby dust your way :) im confident you will have a happy healthy and stick bean! :happydance: keep us posted, k!? fingers and toes are SO crossed

I guess congratulations are in order! Its quite natural to be paranoid right now especially when u see spotting! But I've read it's pretty common in early pregnancy. Guess brown spotting is just old blood being expelled.. You may be concerned if it's fresh looking blood(red spotting) m sure you're fine.. Try and be positive and see ur doc soon GL!!

@Nimi: My calendar is full lol. I almost caved and tested but I didn't haha

@Wifey: Congrats hun, spotting can be normal in early preg. as long its not fresh red blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->