• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6dpo and insane symptom spotting!

Hopefully it does help.... Last night CD12 was when i saw the EWCM and its much more than my previous cycle maybe fertileCM helps. I had a bad headache yesterday but today just a mild one. I stopped testing opk since i got the :) on CD 11 but continued my saliva testing and below is what i got last night CD 12 full ferning!!!!! So happy to see the changes in my pattern after taking those meds.

:dust: to everyone.... Waiting for another BFPs this cycle...

That does look awesome! Go for it girl!! I would suggest you continue to test jus to make sure you see a negative and that you did ovulate. I had 4 positives last cycle with a negative in between, which I think was because my body tried twice. I BD'd until I saw a negative. Guess it happen any cycle.. You'll never know!

Baby Dust to all you ladies!!

Hopefully it does help.... Last night CD12 was when i saw the EWCM and its much more than my previous cycle maybe fertileCM helps. I had a bad headache yesterday but today just a mild one. I stopped testing opk since i got the :) on CD 11 but continued my saliva testing and below is what i got last night CD 12 full ferning!!!!! So happy to see the changes in my pattern after taking those meds.

That does look awesome! Go for it girl!! I would suggest you continue to test jus to make sure you see a negative and that you did ovulate. I had 4 positives last cycle with a negative in between, which I think was because my body tried twice. I BD'd until I saw a negative. Guess it happen any cycle.. You'll never know!

But its already been 2 days CD13 since i took my last test on CD11. Chances of getting a positive again would be less than testing a day after the first positive. Also, reason i stopped testing though instructed, was to not confuse myself. Me and DH just decided to bd until cd15 which. Since my longest cycle was 28. My average is 24/25 but the actual cycle i had for the last four was 28,21,27,21..... So we are guessing maybe im between 27/28 this cycle if the :witch: arrives. Praying she won't:

But its already been 2 days CD13 since i took my last test on CD11. Chances of getting a positive again would be less than testing a day after the first positive. Also, reason i stopped testing though instructed, was to not confuse myself. Me and DH just decided to bd until cd15 which. Since my longest cycle was 28. My average is 24/25 but the actual cycle i had for the last four was 28,21,27,21..... So we are guessing maybe im between 27/28 this cycle if the :witch: arrives. Praying she won't:

Well then it def looks like you've convered your bases.. Fingers tightly crossed for ya! Make sure you keep yourself warm hereon... Keep us posted babe!

How are you ladies? Hope everybody's ok.... CD 17 for me and for the last 3 days i started to have more Ewcm it started as milky white but became ewcm and strechy.... We decided to just bd again just in case im late for O. Today i woke up with a headache and puked and that ease the pain but i don't consider them as symptoms i just want to try not to symptom spot this cycle but will just record anything i feel that might help us in the future. Waiting for at least 11 more days or more before i start testing.

:dust: to everyone

How are you ladies? Any news? Sorry been away for awhile trying to relax. Just to update you ladies that i continued having partial ferning that is very visible not like the full fern i had on CD 12. Today is CD 20 for me, and the ferning started to re-appear 5 days after my smiley opk on CD 11 so i am ferning again from CD 16 until today. This is my second month on scope and this is way too different from last month where i had just lines up to nothing til af arrives. Also, yesterday afternoon i had a light brown stain in my undies but nothing more that night or today this is 8 days from my smiley and 7 days before my expected period if im 25 cd today. I always have 13-14 LP. This is the first time i have a brown stain 7 days ahead. My left leg also hurts last night and feeling im gonna get sick. And ohhhh, i woke up having cramps again on my right side and mild headache.

Waiting to pass cd 28 before i start testing thats what me and DH agreed. So 9 more days..

:dust: to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"