6dpo and insane symptom spotting!

Oh I see we are on the same page now, I tested too lol and yeah yeah it was BFN lol! But I am tricking myself I think I am so preggers lol!! I wish this BFP will show up like NOW!!!!!!

:wacko:At least we all have each other to feel crazy with lol.

I tried not to symptom spot but it looks like I am, once again, after all :p

I'm going nuts though. I've had nausea on and off every day since 1dpo. How ridiculous is that? I've thrown up 3 times in the past 5 days. I'm 5dpo. I'm going to be pretty worried if I don't have a BFP because if I don't, something is obviously wrong with me :(

I want to test, but it's so early and I wouldn't have implanted anyway. This is already driving me mad. I'm halfway through the time I gave myself to test too.

Nausea before implanting makes no freaking sense and it's the only thing I've really been experiencing. If it were because something I ate it would have subsided by now. Ugh :growlmad:

Aw, girls I feel you so much!

I'm 7DPO today, well at least I will be in the morning if I manage to get some sleep and I feel like I have so many symptoms but of course I probably don't.

It sucks so much, unless it's real!! My partner is getting so excited, he's more hopeful than me this cycle and I'm so nervous to let him down.

I've had back pain and tugging in my stomach, plus weirdly a really achy leg. Bizarre!

Wishing you all lots of luck xx

Tink I swear, I could have written this, with the exception of the achy leg, I've had an achy right breast for two days. I keep telling myself I'm just to anxious and I am creating the symptoms. I don't want to be let down when af comes. I want to test so bad, but at 7dpo today, pretty sure it'd be worthless :( Time hurry up already!!

I tried not to symptom spot but it looks like I am, once again, after all :p

I'm going nuts though. I've had nausea on and off every day since 1dpo. How ridiculous is that? I've thrown up 3 times in the past 5 days. I'm 5dpo. I'm going to be pretty worried if I don't have a BFP because if I don't, something is obviously wrong with me :(

I want to test, but it's so early and I wouldn't have implanted anyway. This is already driving me mad. I'm halfway through the time I gave myself to test too.

Nausea before implanting makes no freaking sense and it's the only thing I've really been experiencing. If it were because something I ate it would have subsided by now. Ugh :growlmad:

The progesterone in your system could be the cause for your nausea and vomiting, I know it's the cause for my insane bb tenderness and swelling. I of course tested with fmu and it was a bfn, 8 dpo so I know it's still early but I'm already getting nervous that I am out this month. Oh why do we do this to ourselves!?! Fx'd for your bfp!

I got what look like a positive OPK on either Tuesday or Wednesday last week so think I'm about 8/9 dpo.. so want to test too. This is our 7th month of TTC and with our first it happened so quick.

Trying to resist testing, I have a few IC left but promised myself I would wait until Monday..

They sympton spotting drives me mad I know its all my head really but I am just so aware of every twinge!

I got what look like a positive OPK on either Tuesday or Wednesday last week so think I'm about 8/9 dpo.. so want to test too. This is our 7th month of TTC and with our first it happened so quick.

Trying to resist testing, I have a few IC left but promised myself I would wait until Monday..

They sympton spotting drives me mad I know its all my head really but I am just so aware of every twinge!

That's exactly it! Hopefully you ladies can help keep me strong for a few more days! Monday would be 10dpo for me and I keep telling myself to at least wait til then I just. don't. know. if. I. can. make. it:shrug:

So 8dpo. I'm telling ya if I don't get BFP this cycle I am absolutely going to the doctor, this cycle is the most I ever felt like I am, grrrr I just wanna know, so I decided I'm gonna go get some dollar store test maybe like 5 of them and just have it it and test until a get a faint then use my FRER!

My DH is certain I am, he keeps asking cause he knows something is up!! I do to but this wait is unbelievable crazy!!!

Oh yeah questions when you count dpo do you start at the day you get positive, for example I got my positive CD 11 on 2/26/14. So is 1 dpo 2/28/14 because 2/27/14 is consider ovulation day right???

Oh yeah questions when you count dpo do you start at the day you get positive, for example I got my positive CD 11 on 2/26/14. So is 1 dpo 2/28/14 because 2/27/14 is consider ovulation day right???

That is how I count! This cycle I was pretty sure when I ovulated bc I felt it, so that helps too :)

That's exactly it! Hopefully you ladies can help keep me strong for a few more days! Monday would be 10dpo for me and I keep telling myself to at least wait til then I just. don't. know. if. I. can. make. it:shrug:

Totally where I am at, too!! I have already been testing like an idiot, fully knowing what I'm going to get (especially on an IC lol). I work Sunday night, so I'm going to probably nap on Monday and maybe grocery shop, anything to distract me so I will wait to test until Tuesday morning with fmu. I hereby swear I will not test until Tuesday! Hahaha...yeah we will see. Doesn't help at all that I work on a labor and delivery floor and all my co-workers ask me everyday if I'm pregnant yet! Ahh such is life lol

Thanks because I've seen some women count the day they get positivity as ovulation and day after as dpo1 and I was totally confused.. But that did help me but what's crazy I felt ovulation in both ovaries. Normally I feel it on my left side but I feel it on both sides right and left its scary lol no I wouldn't mind twins lol I joke a lot with DH about twins... I can't wait to get my BFP!!!!

The progesterone in your system could be the cause for your nausea and vomiting, I know it's the cause for my insane bb tenderness and swelling. I of course tested with fmu and it was a bfn, 8 dpo so I know it's still early but I'm already getting nervous that I am out this month. Oh why do we do this to ourselves!?! Fx'd for your bfp!

Thanks for your response! If it's not a bfp I just hope it was the progesterone. I'm mostly nervous of it being something wrong with me :shrug:

I am from near Toledo rnttc. Moved to Texas for a job! Well I think I'm out this month. I just am not feeling it. Of course, I do get so down because we have been trying for so long! Gah...maybe just having a down day lol

I am from near Toledo rnttc. Moved to Texas for a job! Well I think I'm out this month. I just am not feeling it. Of course, I do get so down because we have been trying for so long! Gah...maybe just having a down day lol

You're not out till your out!! But I totally know what you're saying and I'm feeling it too...probably bc I keep taking pregnancy tests a million days early and all the bfns are bumming me out. And yes, I tested this morning grrr. Nooooo self control. I am 9 dpo today, just wish I knew one way or the other already!!!

Thanks for your response! If it's not a bfp I just hope it was the progesterone. I'm mostly nervous of it being something wrong with me :shrug:

Awww I doubt there is anything wrong, prob just the progesterone, nerves and stress. Hang in there!!! We are closing in on the end of this dreadful tww ;-)

Thanks because I've seen some women count the day they get positivity as ovulation and day after as dpo1 and I was totally confused.. But that did help me but what's crazy I felt ovulation in both ovaries. Normally I feel it on my left side but I feel it on both sides right and left its scary lol no I wouldn't mind twins lol I joke a lot with DH about twins... I can't wait to get my BFP!!!!

Ohhhh boy! Twins!!! How awesome would that be?!?! Hehehe let's get our bfp soon, ok?! :)

Heyya ladies! I've been around here for sometime now..
I hope I ovulated this month and I did acc to FF. But having my doubts since I've been getting quite a few positives first one being CD18, CD 20,21,22. Wondering what's happening? I would be 4dpo now if I did O cd19.

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/4c4628
Would appreciate your thoughts on this!!

Baby Dust to ya all!!!!:thumbup:

Me 32, DH 34
3rd month TTC #1:))
32-37 day cycle (Although occasionally 38-42day cycle)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 13

Ohhhh boy! Twins!!! How awesome would that be?!?! Hehehe let's get our bfp soon, ok?! :)

Yes let's get this BFP soon I tested today I know I know too soon, I have two test left I promise I will not test again til 12dpo then 16 dpo!! I got midterms to do so that will keep me busy and I will deep clean my house so I will make myself busy to keep from testing!!

Everyone else hang in there this is our year!!!!

So I hope this is not tmi, well nothing on here is tmi but can someone give me insight on this.
Yesterday I had creamy lotion like cm, and today was a lot. I never ever get cm ever not during ovulation or before AF. This cycle has been strange, I am on 100mg of clomid and the day of ovulation I got WCM no color, then soreness in abdomen started 2dpo and last 6dpo, still feel it sometimes, and the nauseous feeling and I threw up twice yesterday and once day before. I never do any of these this before AF. All I get before AF is cramps and I'm not having AF cramps...
I am 9dpo today..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->