6dpo and insane symptom spotting!

We're on the same day. Praying for our bfps this month. This was the first cycle we ever used opk and saliva scope so hopefully we managed to catch the elusive egg. Background about me, ive been married since 2010 and me and my dh have lived together before then for a year not ttc nor preventing but nothing. 2010 to 2012 i worked abroad so no chance to get preggo. We just got together again last year and thats when we started ttc its been our 5th cycle ttc#1. But like i said, its just this cycle that we used opk. Praying for the best

Cycle buddy :thumbup: Woohoo!!

I'm praying for us as well! This is our 2nd cycle TTC, except 1st we weren't really trying and when we decided to try AF showed very early 2 days later. We've been married since December and living together for almost 2 years prior. I also used OPK, but it cost me $50.00 for 7 tests and I only got ONE +OPK on cycle day 15, we just BD a whole bunch this cycle to cover all our grounds.

Do you have any symptoms so far & when do you think you're going to test??

Okay so.. I'm gonna be 7dpo pretty soon.. Have no signs or symptoms yet! It's almost like a typical cycle. I had positve opk's for three days around CD20 and we DTD all if that week..
Please temme 6dpo is too early for symptoms:winkwink:

Fingers X

We're on the same day. Praying for our bfps this month. This was the first cycle we ever used opk and saliva scope so hopefully we managed to catch the elusive egg. Background about me, ive been married since 2010 and me and my dh have lived together before then for a year not ttc nor preventing but nothing. 2010 to 2012 i worked abroad so no chance to get preggo. We just got together again last year and thats when we started ttc its been our 5th cycle ttc#1. But like i said, its just this cycle that we used opk. Praying for the best

Cycle buddy :thumbup: Woohoo!!

I'm praying for us as well! This is our 2nd cycle TTC, except 1st we weren't really trying and when we decided to try AF showed very early 2 days later. We've been married since December and living together for almost 2 years prior. I also used OPK, but it cost me $50.00 for 7 tests and I only got ONE +OPK on cycle day 15, we just BD a whole bunch this cycle to cover all our grounds.

Do you have any symptoms so far & when do you think you're going to test??

I have the most wonderful cycle ever and it keeps on playing around ranging from 18-30. No month that i have the same cycle consecutively. It goes up and down. So we decided to take control and get some opk and saliva microscope. My lmp lasted 28 so i assumed its gonna get short this time. Started scope on cd4, then on cd9 evening i saw full ferning and decided to use opk to confirm and its definitely a line almost the same us the control line it continued the next day so we bd evening of cd9,11,13. I just feel maybe its not enough though. 5dpo assuming i ovulate cd9/10, my boobs suddenly felt heavier and its hurting me from both sides. Until now 8dpo its still full although the pain is less than before. 7dpo when i started to fell hot even when AC is at full. Poor dh freezing. Earlier today 8dpo i woke up sweating but. Cramps comes and goes. The odd thing is that i dont get full and painfull boobs this early nor this magnitude hahahha. Usually it becomes full and have little twinges a day or two before af arrives. Im having a bits of headache which started also today 8dpo.

I will start testing probably on friday 12dpo, and on sunday 14dpo is af is a no show.

Baby dust to all!!!!! :)

To add up, 5dpo my husband told me he dreamt im holding a baby boy the weird part is i also dreamt holding a baby boy and asking my dh to make some milk..... :) i dont know what was that mean but maybe its just a coincidence since we both were waiting for our little miracle for a long time....

Okay so.. I'm gonna be 7dpo pretty soon.. Have no signs or symptoms yet! It's almost like a typical cycle. I had positve opk's for three days around CD20 and we DTD all if that week..
Please temme 6dpo is too early for symptoms:winkwink:

Fingers X

It definitely could be too early for symptoms! I don't remember any symptoms with my son until well after my bfp. Fx'd for you!

11 dpo for me ladies I promise myself I won't test until Wednesday. I have 4 test left so if I get BFN on Wednesday I'll wait two days and test again Saturday then Tuesday then Thursday, AF is due Monday 3/17, I get my BFP on 16dpo well from my pervious pregnancies so ima stick with that.

Baby dust to us all, lots of prayers for each and every one of us. Stick little beans stick :)

Fx'd for you! Hopefully March is our lucky month! I tested again today with an IC, and I saw another faint line, but after the 5 minutes. 11dpo today and AF due Thursday. I'm out of ICs now, but DH bought me a box of FRERs, but I'm going to try and wait until Wednesday to test with one. We all know how that usually goes for me lol

6 dpo today! who invented this dang 2ww anyway!? I feel like I am losing my mind, thank goodness we have each other

Hey ladies can I join in with y'all? I am currently 6 dpo, since 5 dpo I have been having twinges/pulling off and on on my pelvic bone, it switches from the right side to the left..and about a hour ago I just noticed small dots of pink spotting in my undies

Hey Hunni, welcome! This time is so testing so it's lovely to have friends x

we can all go a little crazy together! :) <3 welcome I too have been experiences left and right lower abdominal twinges! even when i step as im walking I feel it pull, I have a very small bust size as well but today I feel like I could feed a baby elephant! good times..

sending baby dust your way!

Soooo, is freezing to death a symptom? Lol very odd for me..I was shivering so !much I had to tale a hot shower, and it was 75 here today! Ahhh wishful thinking &#128513; I will probably be testing in the morning eeek!

haha! i think everyone has their own type of symptoms so even though i may not have that as a symptom you bet it could be for you!! sending baby dust for your morning test! how many dpo are you!? let us know :)

Thanks for the welcome ladies, I have never had spotting in the 2ww and af is not due until a week and day from now

spotting can be quite rare i think the ratio is 1/3..i was pregnant very young and ended up with a "blighted ovum" and I didnt have any bleeding! but if there is a little pink ish or brown spotting..it could be an even more sure sign!

Yeah it light pink, not much of it but its noticeable

I am 10dpo...so 11 tomorrow, that's if i ovulated on time. Used opk and had positives the 27/28. I'm quite doubtful I'll get my bfp since we haven't had any luck yet...makes me wonder if it will ever happen! 2 years ntnp...this was our first cycle actively trying. Hoping we all get our bfp soooooon!!!!

i have this skewed theory that if I think im pregnant and start wishful thinking that it will be more likely to be a negative hpt..this is what the 2ww does for me! this is the first cycle I used opk's and actively tried...we have been ntnp for about 5 months...your situation sounds incredibly promising!! i'll be thinking about you tomorrow

Katie- much appreciated...if I don't get my bfp, I do have an appt with the obgyn next month and am hopeful that chlomid will do the trick. I have lots of things going against me... I have endometriosis, pcos, history of ovarian cysts, and one fallopian tube due to a ectopic pregnancy 11 years ago ( oh gosh that makes me feel old haha) Anyway, I do believe everything happens for a reason and that it will when the time is right!

Oooh, great thread! I'm 7dpo today (I could be off by a day or two) I've been have crazy symptoms:

Terrible lower back pains, feels like I have a cold but comes and goes throughout the days since 3dpo, sore BBS, weird feeling in tummy, terrible dry mouth on and off, craving water, and the list goes on.

I couldn't wait and tested yesterday at 6dpo, obviously a BFN.

The witch is due around the 16th, so I may wait to test on the 15th, if I can hold out. Anyone else riding out the TWW until the weekend?

Same cycle here! FX for your BFP!!! AF is expected on 3/16 as well for me, I took a HPT and got a bfn, however its to early still- only on CD24. I always get down when I see the bfn, even if it is early, sometimes I feel like Its never gonna happen....:(

Baby dust to all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->