6dpo and insane symptom spotting!

Hi ladies,

Bumping in. Im also at 6dpo today. Starting 5dpo yesterday up until now my bb's felt full and heavier i had ever had before and usually they come days before af not this early. My cycle is so irregular and this is the first cycle we tried using opk and saliva testing. CD 9 evening to cd 10 morning i had positive opk and ferning the night of cd 9, march 2, 2014. That was two days after 7day period. We also used opks from cd 11-cd14 but all were negatives not even a hint of a line. So i am sure i ovd on cd9-10.

After o, cramping continued on and off. The only weird right now is my bbs it feels like its burning as well and itchy. Anyone got symptoms this early and got bfps?

I'm really excited for you all and hoping it all turns out baby for you.....and me.

My symptoms. .
Unsure of O Day as I'm unable to open the opk packet in the morning when dying for a pee. It occurred around 26th Feb I think.
Since 1st March my boobs have been sore. On and off all day like the feeling when I was breastfeeding.
Since Monday I have been nauseous. Morning are fine but come 10-11am I start to feel yuk. A lot like car sickness. It comes and goes but a lot, I feel sick for 20 minutes and ok for ten then repeat. I haven't actually been sick but I feel all churny and my mouth fills with saliva and I have to heavy breathe through the feeling. I left work early on Friday because it was so bad. Saturday I was ok until my son started dinner (he's 15) we were having fish when I had to leave the room because the sickness was back.
Ive been having cramps on and off since Monday too.
I'm feeling tired as soon as I wake up too but my 4year old has been coming to our en suite to pee at night and she likes to chat while she wees.

A little background. ... I have never had period cramps in my long life (lucky I know). I'm always tired. I'm becoming desperate for a baby.

My husband left last week to join the air force and I miss him loads. This could be making me crazy and my body is reacfing to my crazy.

But I hope I'm pregnant. It would be hard doing it while he's away but I'm getting older and don't want to wait.

Kellez I really hope this is your BFP this month, we O around the same time, my O date is Feb27 and I am 9 dpo. I will test Tuesday at 12 dpo on March 11 then I will test 16 dpo that Saturday March 15. I can honestly say I feel pregnant, this month is so different for me!!

Its exciting to have symptoms that are so different from normal. I'm going to try really hard not to test until Thursday but I have dreadful willpower and might cave

Heres hoping for :bfp::bfp::bfp:

So I hope this is not tmi, well nothing on here is tmi but can someone give me insight on this.
Yesterday I had creamy lotion like cm, and today was a lot. I never ever get cm ever not during ovulation or before AF. This cycle has been strange, I am on 100mg of clomid and the day of ovulation I got WCM no color, then soreness in abdomen started 2dpo and last 6dpo, still feel it sometimes, and the nauseous feeling and I threw up twice yesterday and once day before. I never do any of these this before AF. All I get before AF is cramps and I'm not having AF cramps...
I am 9dpo today..

You have got some pretty good signs there I guess! Creamy cm and nausea!

As far as cramps go, I had strange ones between 5 and 15dpo last cycle and was so sure it was my month since I've never had those before but I had only set myself up for a huge disappointment. Even my doc couldn't tell why I had those.

I do hope and wish those will lead you to BFP.. What's important is to keep believing I'm sure we all will get there sooner than we think!!:happydance:

Keeping fx'd for our BFPs this month! I tested again this morning with an IC, looked pretty darn negative. Bb's still very sore and dense feeling. Hoping its not AF!!!

image.jpg

Omg... About 10 minutes after I took the IC I see this, start of a BFP!?!? 10 dpo today!

FX for everyone......

Tested again with saliva microscope still seeing branches at 7dpo..... Hopefully we see2nd surge of ferning as some people say its a good sign. I will try not to poas til maybe i'm 12 dpo that's on Friday. This tww is the longest!!!!!!!!

Hoping for bfp for all of us this month :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 5
I tested yesterday at 8dpo fully knowing it was too early. Bfn of course. Having a constant full/bloating feeling in my lower abdomen and occational cramping. I just have my doubt's. This wait is terrible!

I tested yesterday at 8dpo fully knowing it was too early. Bfn of course. Having a constant full/bloating feeling in my lower abdomen and occational cramping. I just have my doubt's. This wait is terrible!

I have had those same symptoms!! My urine sample this morning was super concentrated (I worked 12 hrs and only drank 1 bottle of water and didn't eat), and it was also a small sample so I know it was why I got the faint line. This afternoon when I woke up and tested again (why not?) I had a huge sample and obviously way less concentrated, and I couldn't see a line. I will test tomorrow :)

I'm going to try and hold out until Tuesday...Wednesday would be ideal but, come on, that won't happen! Lol

8dpo today and last night i feel like im gonna get sick i feel hot even though AC is on at full. I woke up today really not feeling well and my body is hot. DH feels it also. I don't temp but maybe will try to add it my fertility tools. I also feel sad last night and wanted to cry for no reason. I just don't understand what's happening i think im going insane :(

8dpo today and last night i feel like im gonna get sick i feel hot even though AC is on at full. I woke up today really not feeling well and my body is hot. DH feels it also. I don't temp but maybe will try to add it my fertility tools. I also feel sad last night and wanted to cry for no reason. I just don't understand what's happening i think im going insane :(

Def sounds like some raging hormones going on!! I was like that when I was pregnant with my son, and before I knew I was pregnant one of my co-workers was asking ppl if I was pregnant bc I was so emotional (not typical for me). I hope you get a bfp soon!!! Fx'd!

11 dpo for me ladies I promise myself I won't test until Wednesday. I have 4 test left so if I get BFN on Wednesday I'll wait two days and test again Saturday then Tuesday then Thursday, AF is due Monday 3/17, I get my BFP on 16dpo well from my pervious pregnancies so ima stick with that.

Baby dust to us all, lots of prayers for each and every one of us. Stick little beans stick :)

Oooh, great thread! I'm 7dpo today (I could be off by a day or two) I've been have crazy symptoms:

Terrible lower back pains, feels like I have a cold but comes and goes throughout the days since 3dpo, sore BBS, weird feeling in tummy, terrible dry mouth on and off, craving water, and the list goes on.

I couldn't wait and tested yesterday at 6dpo, obviously a BFN.

The witch is due around the 16th, so I may wait to test on the 15th, if I can hold out. Anyone else riding out the TWW until the weekend?

Def sounds like some raging hormones going on!! I was like that when I was pregnant with my son, and before I knew I was pregnant one of my co-workers was asking ppl if I was pregnant bc I was so emotional (not typical for me). I hope you get a bfp soon!!! Fx'd!

Thank you.... I hope the same thing for all you ladies.... Right now i'm having a bit of headache on/off and some cramps also waking up sweating. Will wait til 12dpo on friday before i start testing although im not expecting to see bfp that soon. Hopefully af stays away. Expected period on 16/17..

Oooh, great thread! I'm 7dpo today (I could be off by a day or two) I've been have crazy symptoms:

Terrible lower back pains, feels like I have a cold but comes and goes throughout the days since 3dpo, sore BBS, weird feeling in tummy, terrible dry mouth on and off, craving water, and the list goes on.

I couldn't wait and tested yesterday at 6dpo, obviously a BFN.

The witch is due around the 16th, so I may wait to test on the 15th, if I can hold out. Anyone else riding out the TWW until the weekend?

We're on the same day. Praying for our bfps this month. This was the first cycle we ever used opk and saliva scope so hopefully we managed to catch the elusive egg. Background about me, ive been married since 2010 and me and my dh have lived together before then for a year not ttc nor preventing but nothing. 2010 to 2012 i worked abroad so no chance to get preggo. We just got together again last year and thats when we started ttc its been our 5th cycle ttc#1. But like i said, its just this cycle that we used opk. Praying for the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->