6dpo bfn, this month is a strange one tho, opinions please?

I think if you still have +opks in a few days you should definitely go get a blood done:thumbup:

Yeah perhaps, have to see if AF comes, thinking of waiting til my cycle hits 45 days, if AF doesn't show by then then I will talk to doc, as 45 days is the longest I have ever had. Xxx

I went 62 with af :/ Still dk why. then when i finally did get pregnant, it was like a light period.

Aw hunni im sorry for your loss, I also have an angel up high.

Its so hard.

I feel really quite lost at the moment.

I rely don't know where my body is taking this journey right now.

Earlier me and oh dtd, I had had some strange pain since, feels like if pulled an ovary haha, if that's even possible just on one side x

Oh n by the pos opk again tonight x

Good morning, OK so still in a little pain, pos opk, neg hpt Xxx I'm 15dpo x

When is af suppose to show? do you use ff or anything?

Hi hun I use ovuview and because of when I marked ovulation, it says AF is due to show, in 6 days Xxx it has predicted this cycle to be 44 days, I am 15 dpo today. And to be honest this whole pos opk n hpt everyday I really really starting to do my head in?! Xxx

I have no idea what to make of it all x

6 days is still kinda far, alot can happen in those 6 days:haha: dont count yourself out yet, those positive opks have to mean something:hugs:

Yeah I'm thinking they either mean, I am pregnant, have pcos or I'm just plain weird hahA x

Yeah I'm thinking they either mean, I am pregnant, have pcos or I'm just plain weird hahA x

So I'm 16dpo today and I didn't take my opk n preg test with fmu so I just took them, opk is ridiculously dark today and I think there maybe a faint faint faint line on the preg test, but I do have a hangover so may have line eyes, if that is a faint line and I am pregnant should I feel guilty about drinking last night?! Xxx

There ya go, prob can't see it on this pic, but the opk is there too, if you want I can try later to get a better pic x

Attachments

• 12025-1_20140121_150941.jpg
    12025-1_20140121_150941.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 31
I hadn't held my pee when I did these, I will hold for a bit now as going out n try another hpt later x n of course I will update you all xx

If I tilt my screen I could see something on the HPT. Test again in a few hours!

i see second line too :) i hope u get very strong line soon :) good luck

Thanks so much for looking ladies, I have been holding pee for 2 hours so going to take another in a couple hours, I am scared its an evap though Xxx

Hey careful the opk and hpt don't touch. Gives you a false negative :(
Good luck for your next test and don't stress about drinking I'm of the opinion that you can't keep your life on hold for ttc that could be over a year of hold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->