6dpo can't stop farting!!!

hehe ive been feeling the same way from 3DPO to 6DPO but its not as bad today. Someone else said about walking down the street silently farting, I have to admit, I let a few bum burps out myself. Couldnt help it, nothing seemed to help my bloated tummy. Unfortunately Im feeling like AF is just coming on now because ive just got slight niggly cramps today but for the last week I had constant cramps. Im just waiting for my usual debilitating AF cramps to arrive.

Hi, was giggling when I saw the title of this post - cheered me up as in bad mood today! Realise Im deviating but can anyone tell me how to get that fertility ticker onto your sig? Tried it yeserday via fertility friend and couldnt get it to work, was attaching my whole chart and dont want that...Thanks in advance.

Sunshine, go to the menu on the left, then to sharing > tickers. copy and paste the code it gives you for your charting ticker and pop it in your sig :)

ha ha ha ha ha

What made me laugh more is if you scroll down to the bottom of the screen its says 'find more threads on: farting !!

LMAO, what sort of forum IS this??

Oh you BnB girls know how to make me smile!! And I too find I'm the windiest at night and first thing in the AM

keep seeing this for the last couple of days and still can't stop laughing!

yes definitely! nice to have some humour in a stressful time girls
xx

its soo funny!...grrr ino i keep getting constipation but also the complete oppisite haha i cant stop eating either for some reason! anybody else??

Okay I've now been very windy for the last 24 hours and I'm blaming Swanny lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->