6dpo lot's of creamy cm in underwear...is this a good sign?

Yeah possibly I really thought that maybe I'd had implantation at 6dpo with all the cm and what looked like a tiny bit of dried blood. Maybe I was wrong and this is it I do hope so.

How are you feeling today? xx

Hmm, well sometimes you can bleed a little with ovulation too. That happened to me a couple months ago. And I'm feeling pretty good thank you! Just waiting for AF to leave so we can get on with the baby making lol

Strdstkitten: Maybe your pains/twinges are implantation? Do you temp? Fingers crossed it's a good sign x

Mpenzi77: Hi and I'm happy for people to look at my chart...nice to meet someone having such a similar cycle...hopefully it's a lucky one for us both! I still have stuffy nose, back pain, slight headache and my boobs do feel bigger...the temp drop has me worried it may be af about to show but guess we will see in the morning with my temps. Please God let this be our month :) xx

FX crossed for both of us!!!!! I didn't want to obsess and symptom spot this month but then a new and intriguing symptom shows up and I can't stop myself. :haha:

Your symptoms sound good. I always heard a stuffy nose is a sign, and headaches, of course the big boobs. The temp did doesn't have to be a bad sign, as long as it didn't fall below your CL as CourtneyB said.

GL!!!! Hoping your temp goes back up tomorrow! I know I'll be checking in here to see what happens. :dust:

Back up to 36.6 today was hoping for higher but hey at least it's crept up a little. Nips tender, really tired, nose still stuffy, backache no headache as yet today.

Last month my temp plummeted at 11dpo and I started spotting, af arrived the day after so everything crossed that that doesn't happen tomorrow. I will test maybe Monday Or Tuesday if no af. My good feeling about this cycle is back :lol:

How's everyone else today? xx

I'm glad your temp went up and you're still feeling good about this cycle!! :happydance:

I'm feeling good too but trying not to get too hopeful because I'm the worst when it comes to IPS. And been let down too many times. :growlmad:

But I've been constipated the past three days, and feeling tired today. I slept in until 10 this morning which I hardly ever do! And still not feeling very energetic today despite all the sleep.

Also been feeling vaguely nauseaous today and yesterday. Its very subtle, I could be imagining it. But last night I was eating a sandwich and I had to eat really slowly because I felt like I was gonna gag! My boobs are normal. Normally by now they would be bigger. Also I haven't had any spotting at all, and usually I have some in the week or few days leading up to AF. And the creamy CM is still there.

Keeping FX for both of us!!!!!!! When is your AF due? I'm not sure when mine is, probably any time within the next week.

:dust:

Oooo I'm excited for us! Your symptoms sound good :winkwink:

My cm is lotion/watery pale white. My last lp was 11 but I ovulated on day 15 that cycle. This cycle I ovulated on day 11. I know lp is meant to pretty much stay the same so if I'm not pg my temp should plummet tomorrow and I should start to spot.

Starting to get another headache now...had one everyday for the last week. I'm so tired too been napping alot the last few days and still had early nights. Hope it's not all in my head.

When is your af due? xx

Oooo I'm excited for us too!!! :happydance:

I'm crossing everything that your temp doesn't drop tomorrow!

AF stay away!! You're no longer welcome here! :nope:

I don't know when my AF is due because my cycles are kind of irregular, between 22 and 28 days, and I don't chart or temp. I'm not even sure when I ovulated, its purely a guess. But if there's no sign of her by Wednesday I'll be feeling pretty hopeful! :thumbup:

I'm keeping everything crossed for us!!!!!!!!

I am excited for you ladies, I really hope we all get our BFPs!

I've had a lot of creamy/lotion like cm this month too, I can't say I ever noticed it in previous cycles, but I wasn't symptom spotting, so maybe I just missed it?

I've also been really exhausted and yawned my way through work yesterday, slept in really late today and can't seem to wake up. I've also head headaches on and off all day and I rarely get headaches of any kind.

I am hoping all these symptoms are real and not just wishful thinking. AF is likely due for me on Monday so I'm keeping everything crossed for us all :)

Hi DiscoRia, your symptoms sound just like ours so let's hope they are indeed a good sign :winkwink:

Well today my temp was 36.5 :growlmad: was hoping for a nice big rise but it's still 'just' above my coverline whereas last cycle on 11dpo it dropped to 36.3 and I started spotting and got af the following day. Checked my cm and it's white lotion no sign of any blood.

I had a wave of nausea last night and again this morning on waking..in fact I dry heaved. This made me decide to take a test...I'm pretty sure it's bfn but if I hold it a certain way and squint in a certain light (lol) I almost think I can see something trying to be there...I know I know probably all in my head coz I want it to be there! .....Oh well fingers crossed af stays away!

How are you ladies doing today? xx

Hi Gemlou78 Well your temp is still above your CL so even though it didn't jump up well at least it didn't fall! And the nausea is a great sign! :happydance:

I'm feeling a little nauseous today too but I don't know if I'm imagining it. I'm soo scared of getting too hopeful because then if/when AF shows it will be that much more disappointing. Sigh. The creamy CM is still there too and no sign of spotting still! :happydance:

Hi DiscoRia those sound like some good symptoms! I don't recall ever noticing the creamy CM before either, but maybe we just weren't looking for it?

Are you planning to test tomorrow? Keep us updated on what happens!

FX for both of you that you get a :bfp: tomorrow!!!

I'll probably test Wednesday if AF doesn't show. I don't know when she's due but I'll be happy if she's still not here by Wednesday.

:dust: for all three of us!!!

Aww I know...I've let myself get carried away and will be really really upset if I'm not now. Our signs do seem good :dance: not long till we know for sure now ladies.

Come on sticky beans hang in there!!!!! xx

Hey ladies, my temp went up by another 0.1C this morning, so it's climbing!

I am still experiencing all the same symptoms as I have been for the past 3 or 4 days, but I am trying not to think about it too much. I decided not to test and just wait to see if AF turns up tomorrow.

I am driving myself insane with symptom spotting and testing constantly and just seeing BFNs, so I decided this morning to just wait it out. If I still don't have AF by cd32 then I'll take a test.

It's cd29 for me out of a predicted 30 day cycle, so it's pretty tough to not just test, but I think it's better for my sanity to wait it out!!

Gemlou - fx'd it IS a bfp! I started seeing lines that really were just wishful thinking :blush: The nausea is definitely a good sign :) I know what you mean about not getting too excited, it's soooooo difficult not to get your hopes up too high. *hugs*

mpenzi77 - I know what you mean about imagining symptoms, I feel like I can't trust my own body :wacko: and part of me is screaming that it's all psychosomatic and the other part is telling me to wake up and smell the baby!

All of us are showing great symptoms though, so I say we have good chances :happydance: Keeping you in my thoughts :)

hi there again, just got my BFP today at 10dpo w/ ClearBlue Digital! Verrry faaaaint line on FRER.

SO the creamy, lotion-like CM was a good sign for me :] I also had an elevated temp for the past week, headaches & waves of nausea. Oh, & my nipples are sore. But not the normal PMS type, it's a sharp, stinging.

Good luck and Baby dust to y'all!

Congratulations macydarling!!! I am wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :D

thanks! i'm praying for you girls & sending my baby dust your way! i'm sooo nervous, i keep taking tests because i'm afraid it will change :[

just sent OH to the store for more strawberries :p

Congratulations macydarling!!! Thanks for letting us know. You're making me feel hopeful, which can be both good and bad. :winkwink:

Enjoy the strawberries! Hope the next nine months go smoothly!!

Awww Macydarling thats fantastic news im so happy for you!!! Ooooo hopefully we will be next and this is a lucky thread lol.

I had a nice big temp rise this morning...im officially excited!! 36.8 :) Not going to test today as used my only cheap test yesterday on what any normal would call a bfn ....so got first response and a digital. May use the first response tomorrow if temp still elevated.

How are the rest of you today? DiscoRia...is your temp still creeping up?
Mpenzi77...still got all the symptoms going on?

Im praying so hard that we all have sticky little beans in there!! Xxx

Gemlou78 Yay!! I'm so excited too that your temp jumped up! It is looking soo good!

I still have the creamy CM happening BIG TIME. I think its increasing. Still no spotting and no sign of AF. I'm testing Wednesday.

GL with your test tomorrow Gemlou!!! Everything crossed and :af:

Just wanted to stop by and check in... Gemlou, your chart is looking so good!! I'm excited for you and can't wait for the next test! How are you feeling today?

Mpenzi77 I dont want to jinx it but I think this may be finally it for us :winkwink:
CourtneyB thank you hun im super excited my year of trying might finally have paid off! Ive felt a little sick on and off and still got creamy/milky cm. The backache isnt as bad today. Had a headache this morning but its gone now. I also have a full bloated feeling but no cramps.

Fingers and toes crossed for tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->