6dpo lot's of creamy cm in underwear...is this a good sign?

Ladies who have gotten your BFP, CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance:

When did you notice an increase in the CM?

i can't speak for others but i started with the creamy cm about 6dpo!

I'm eating a sandwich right now and feel like I'm about to gag. :dance:

I hate to get hopeful but its sooo hard not to. But at this point I feel like if I'm not pregnant someone is playing a sick joke on me.

Please God I hope we all get our :bfp: soon!!! :)

:dust:

that's a good sign! people say you can't get the nausea before you miss AF but i sure did! especially these past few days. i'd be reallllly hungry and then bite into something & be like ewww...just get the texture out of my mouth!

I am so hopeful and excited to find out about your tests ladies! :D

I started spotting this afternoon, so I guess I'm out... but only for another two or so weeks when it aaaaaall begins again. For me at least ;)

Ok, so I'm a sagittarian and an optomist, so I'm not counting myself as truly out until I see red blood and my new cycle starts, but y'know, this isn't a good sign. But it's still really early days for me, so I'm keeping it in perspective!

I'll still be here waiting to find out how you ladies are getting on though :)

:hugs:

Awwww DiscoRia sorry about the spotting! There is still next month as you say. :winkwink:

I'm feeling doubtful too. I haven't had any spotting or anything, but every cycle I get carried away like this. My imagination runs away and I try to convince myself I'm pregnant. I'm not even sure if I'm really getting nausea this cycle or if its psychosomatic. I've had it in past cycles too. And the discharge? Maybe a yeast infection? :dohh:

I'm just not going to let myself get too hopeful until the :witch: is late. REALLY late because my cycles can be irregular. Ugh.

But I'm still pulling for all you other ladies. I'll be checking in here for updates like you DiscoRia.

Everything crossed for all of us!!!!!

I am so hopeful and excited to find out about your tests ladies! :D

I started spotting this afternoon, so I guess I'm out... but only for another two or so weeks when it aaaaaall begins again. For me at least ;)

Ok, so I'm a sagittarian and an optomist, so I'm not counting myself as truly out until I see red blood and my new cycle starts, but y'know, this isn't a good sign. But it's still really early days for me, so I'm keeping it in perspective!

I'll still be here waiting to find out how you ladies are getting on though :)
Awwuh!
did you try testing? the spotting may be implantation, it's about that time! i'm still pulling for y'all. this is a lucky thread, remember!!!

plenty of hugs from maryland!

DiscoRia sorry to hear that its still not af though so I have everything crossed for you!! Mpenzi77 im feeling a bit like that today too.

I tested with first response and its bfn :-( my temp is 36.6 so still above coverline but .2 lower than yest. Also I took a temp earlier coz I woke up early excited and it was 36.4 that was about a half hour before im meant to so dozed off and waited for my alarm and thank God a temp above coverline.

Its just made me doubtful and a bit down I really thought id see two pink lines!!
Cm still creamy no spotting but bfn :-( xx

i was having A LOT of creamy discharge today....heres a post i made with a pic of it if its not too much TMI for you ladies.....thanks :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...e-discharge-pic-good-sign-bfp-sry-if-tmi.html

That's what mine was like the day I started this thread but it was in my underwear...it's switched between like that and thinner sort of milky/creamy.

When is your AF due? xx

DiscoRia sorry to hear that its still not af though so I have everything crossed for you!! Mpenzi77 im feeling a bit like that today too.

I tested with first response and its bfn :-( my temp is 36.6 so still above coverline but .2 lower than yest. Also I took a temp earlier coz I woke up early excited and it was 36.4 that was about a half hour before im meant to so dozed off and waited for my alarm and thank God a temp above coverline.

Its just made me doubtful and a bit down I really thought id see two pink lines!!

Awww Gemlou I'm sorry about the BFN! :hugs:

I'm scared to test because as much as I'm dying to see a :bfp: , I have a feeling it would be :bfn: and that would most definitely ruin my day. :cry:

Well its not over for us yet ladies. Trying to stay cautiously hopeful but also bracing myself for when/if :witch: shows up.

Thanks for posting the pic kitten. My CM looks just like that too. Still having it today and no spotting whatsoever. :dance:

When are you testing kitten?

That's what mine was like the day I started this thread but it was in my underwear...it's switched between like that and thinner sort of milky/creamy.

When is your AF due? xx

:witch: due any day now till friday

Mpenzi77...Oh I know I've ruined my own day here soooo not in the mood to go to college now but will have to as have an exam :growlmad:

Thanks for the positivity I needed someone to be today as I'm low on it today :cry: :hugs:

You are right though :af: I keep looking at my chart thinking 'could fertility friend have got my O date wrong?' but they haven't you can tell by the temps after it. They say lp 'can' alter by a day either way so if I'm not pg I should get af today.

Kitten; I hope Af stays away for you...please keep us posted :hugs:

Good luck everyone....stay away wicked witch!!! xx

Awww Gemlou I'm sorry about the BFN! :hugs:

I'm scared to test because as much as I'm dying to see a :bfp: , I have a feeling it would be :bfn: and that would most definitely ruin my day. :cry:

Well its not over for us yet ladies. Trying to stay cautiously hopeful but also bracing myself for when/if :witch: shows up.

Thanks for posting the pic kitten. My CM looks just like that too. Still having it today and no spotting whatsoever. :dance:

When are you testing kitten?

testing on saturday as long as :witch: doesnt show her face!

Mpenzi77...Oh I know I've ruined my own day here soooo not in the mood to go to college now but will have to as have an exam :growlmad:

Thanks for the positivity I needed someone to be today as I'm low on it today :cry: :hugs:

You are right though :af: I keep looking at my chart thinking 'could fertility friend have got my O date wrong?' but they haven't you can tell by the temps after it. They say lp 'can' alter by a day either way so if I'm not pg I should get af today.

Kitten; I hope Af stays away for you...please keep us posted :hugs:

Good luck everyone....stay away wicked witch!!! xx

thank you! i will keep yall posted i promise, and dont give up hope, lets all stay positive! good luck and dust to everyone!

Hi all, well still no af..went to the toilet a few times whilst at college to check as I have been rather crampy today. Home now and just checked cm...still creamy and although it's not in my underwear there is a fair bit up there :blush:

Since I wasted my first response with my bfn this morning...I went to the chemist to pick up two cheap ones only problem is they only stock the blue dye tests and I SWORE I wouldn't use them again as they are known for evaps :dohh:. I do have a digital but I wont use that unless I get a bfp with a normal test.

Fingers crossed for nice high temp tomorrow xx

I'm still stalking this thread lol. Trying to distract myself and get my mind off :bfp: but its soo hard! :winkwink:

Hope tomorrow goes well for you ladies, especially you Gemlou! Still no spotting or sign of :af: here so its still looking good. :dance:

Hi all, well still no af..went to the toilet a few times whilst at college to check as I have been rather crampy today. Home now and just checked cm...still creamy and although it's not in my underwear there is a fair bit up there :blush:

Since I wasted my first response with my bfn this morning...I went to the chemist to pick up two cheap ones only problem is they only stock the blue dye tests and I SWORE I wouldn't use them again as they are known for evaps :dohh:. I do have a digital but I wont use that unless I get a bfp with a normal test.

Fingers crossed for nice high temp tomorrow xx

good luck and FX'ed for you :hugs:

I'm still stalking this thread lol. Trying to distract myself and get my mind off :bfp: but its soo hard! :winkwink:

Hope tomorrow goes well for you ladies, especially you Gemlou! Still no spotting or sign of :af: here so its still looking good. :dance:

its impossible to get my mind off of :bfp: LOL mpenzi77 thats great that :witch: is still unseen :D but good luck and dust to everyone.

Morning ladies...well my temp has crept down again to 36.5 and I had pink when I wiped so I think af will follow shortly. I did my test and got evap line as is so often the case with blue dye :cry:

I have everything Fx'd for the rest of you and deep down I'm still hoping against hope that af will not follow for myself but I really think it will now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->