• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6dpo lot's of creamy cm in underwear...is this a good sign?

This is the test I did this morning

Attachments

• 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 239
  • 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 204
Oh noooooo :cry:

I'm sorry Gemlou :hugs:

It aint quite over yet. Otherwise there's always next month.

Still keeping everything crossed!

:dust:

It's ok hun, in person it has a very thin blue line going down but slightly to the right. Think it's defo evap line as I've had them before on blue dye tests.

I'm off to college now but will check in again later to see how you are all doing. Hope Af stays away for you all xx

Morning ladies...well my temp has crept down again to 36.5 and I had pink when I wiped so I think af will follow shortly. I did my test and got evap line as is so often the case with blue dye :cry:

I have everything Fx'd for the rest of you and deep down I'm still hoping against hope that af will not follow for myself but I really think it will now.

Still thinking about you, keep positive! :) FX'ed for you

Thank you Gemlou. I bought a pregnancy test today and was soo close to POAS but I'm scared! Lost my nerve because if it shows :bfn: not sure I can handle it. I'll probably take it tomorrow morning if I can work up the nerve. Soooo scared to see a :bfn: :cry:

is that test one of the cheapy blue dye ones?

i took one of those too (b/c i'm insanely worried & keep worrying the baby will "disappear"). anyway, i got a clear positive at 10dpo on both digital and frer. however, when i took the cheapy blue dye one just to see it come up + again at 13dpo, the stupid vertical line was sooooo faint. hmph. those tests stink! so i think you still could be!

Thanks for the support ladies. I have bad cramps and a brown discharge with a bit of light red not a flow but still it doesn't look good. I think I will have flow tomorrow.

Yes Macydarling it's a cheap blue dye test. They are horrible but all the chemist had. I've had evaporation lines on them before. Even though it's blue in colour its really thin and only the right side of the vertical line.

Mpenzi77 I feel your pain hun I really do it's so awful seeing bfn or evap. You have no sign of AF though so I'm really hopeful for you! Please let me know how it goes if you do it tomorrow. I will keep everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Gemlou78 I hope it works out for you. Today im 5dpo and I have a lot of watery cm, but I'm thinking it may not mean anything. Idk. The only thing I noticed different is a weird pinch on my belly button, it's freakin crazy. I plan on testing on mothers day and then I'll be 9dpo. I'm hoping I can get an early bfp result.

Thanks for the support ladies. I have bad cramps and a brown discharge with a bit of light red not a flow but still it doesn't look good. I think I will have flow tomorrow.

Yes Macydarling it's a cheap blue dye test. They are horrible but all the chemist had. I've had evaporation lines on them before. Even though it's blue in colour its really thin and only the right side of the vertical line.

Mpenzi77 I feel your pain hun I really do it's so awful seeing bfn or evap. You have no sign of AF though so I'm really hopeful for you! Please let me know how it goes if you do it tomorrow. I will keep everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Awwww thank you hunni. That is so sweet. I'm feeling nauseous today, but I keep thinking some evil fairy is playing a trick on me, getting me hopeful just to let me down with a :bfn:. :dohh: But I really appreciate your support, thank you. :hugs:

And I wish you luck too. I hope you don't get flow tomorrow. :af: But if the :witch: gets you, then I'm keeping everything crossed next month is the month for you. It can't be much longer now! :hugs:

Oh God noooo im sorry hun :-( Is it here in full force or spotting? I had a pad on overnight and it prob had 2 teaspoons on light red blood...thats it but THE worst cramps ever last night!! Was rocking curled up trying to ease it off.

I thought id be really heavy today and have a temp below coverline. Well my temp is still above coverline and 36.6 so .1 higher than yest aaaaaagggghhhh I hate this just want a clear sign either way. Last months chart was obvious. I dont know if im meant to make this cd1 or if im 15dpo :-(

Awww thanks Gemlou and kitten.

Gemlou well I'm pretty sure its :witch: Its not heavy yet but fresh red blood.

WTF??? No warning, no PMS? That's not playing fair. :(

OMG that sounds so confusing for you! I know what you mean, you just want to know one way or another, right? :(

Especially since you know when you ovulated and how long your LP is, it seems like everything is just trying to confuse us. Grrrrrr.

Well I hope she still stays away from you, and you too Kitten. :af:

I'll still be stalking this thread!!!

Awww thanks Gemlou and kitten.

Gemlou well I'm pretty sure its :witch: Its not heavy yet but fresh red blood.

WTF??? No warning, no PMS? That's not playing fair. :(

OMG that sounds so confusing for you! I know what you mean, you just want to know one way or another, right? :(

Especially since you know when you ovulated and how long your LP is, it seems like everything is just trying to confuse us. Grrrrrr.

Well I hope she still stays away from you, and you too Kitten. :af:

I'll still be stalking this thread!!!

youre welcome! :hugs: no signs isnt fair at all. :growlmad: everything is confusing us for sure lol, but everything happens for a reason! whether we get our :bfp:'s this month, or in the future, all that matters is that we get one :)

thanks! i will let yall know.... :af:

:cry: Oh Mpenzi :hugs: it's just awful isn't it! I feel so damn defective I just wish my body would do what it's meant to. I have a docs app for something unrelated to this tonight, I think I will take the test I did yesterday in and explain what's going on and just see what he thinks.

I'm so worried about what they might find when I have my lap & dye in June...it's been a long year ttc with a chemical pregnancy in Oct and now this really weird cycle. I cried my eyes out last night on my fella. :cry:

Kitten I'm still keeping everything crossed for you when will you test now?

I'm off to college so glad it's only a half day as I'm still cramping really bad.

Thank God for this site and you lovely ladies to talk to. xx

:cry: Oh Mpenzi :hugs: it's just awful isn't it! I feel so damn defective I just wish my body would do what it's meant to. I have a docs app for something unrelated to this tonight, I think I will take the test I did yesterday in and explain what's going on and just see what he thinks.

I'm so worried about what they might find when I have my lap & dye in June...it's been a long year ttc with a chemical pregnancy in Oct and now this really weird cycle. I cried my eyes out last night on my fella. :cry:

Kitten I'm still keeping everything crossed for you when will you test now?

I'm off to college so glad it's only a half day as I'm still cramping really bad.

Thank God for this site and you lovely ladies to talk to. xx

You're not defective ! Atleast you are getting a regular period. A few months back after i quit bcp i didn't get a period for months. My most recent cycle in april was my first regular one since then. It takes a different amount of time dor everyone unfortunately.

I hope you feel better :hugs:

I'd take the test to the dr to show him. Everything will be okay! :)

Thank you, i will be testing saturday and :witch:is is due friday.

When you get done with class today, go relax! You need it :)

DEFINITELY thank GOD for you ladies and this website. I have met so many sweet people who are so supportive and I've learned a lot too! :)

Awww I'm sure you're not defective. Who knows, maybe the problem is with your OH's :spermy: Not that that makes it any better though. I'm sure you'll feel better after talking to the doc. Maybe he'll have some idea what's going on! I'm sure you'll get :bfp: soon.

My cousin TTC for 5 years with NOTHING, not even a chemical. The doctors found nothing wrong with either of them. They even used Clomid and that didn't work and then they gave up because they didn't want to do IVF or IUI. Then the month after they gave up she got pregnant. Now she has two kids. She said she thought it was all the pressure she was putting on herself to conceive that stopped her from conceiving. :shrug:

I know everybody has these stories, and it doesn't always make you feel better when you want a :bfp: NOW. But at least it sometimes helps to know that others have taken a long time too and everything worked out for them in the end.

I hope you find out what's going on soon Gemlou. FX for you!!!!!

I hope :af: still stays far away from you kitten!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->