POAS is pee on a stick
IC is internet cheapies (I think) for preg tests
FRER is First Reponse Early Response
DPO is days past ovulation
CD is cycle day
DTD is do the deed
BD is baby dance

I can't think of any else but hopefully that helps! :) x
Hahaha this has helped me loads too. Thanks!

Thanks ladies! I know the line is there, I’m just worried about how pink it is (or isn’t!) .... I’m not going to be able to sleep tonight, I can’t tell my dh until I know for sure so will sit on it for now. Tomorrow morning can’t come quick enough!!

Hey just wanted some advice from you lovely ladies am unsure of what DPO I am but I done a test this morning and it come up with a faint line. Would you say this is a definite pregnancy as I done three tests all together and all have a faint line xxx

B649FAB7-AF5E-40FD-A26D-B9E734F1148A.png 9117BD59-5459-4684-86E9-F8071D27FB20.png

Hey just wanted some advice from you lovely ladies am unsure of what DPO I am but I done a test this morning and it come up with a faint line. Would you say this is a definite pregnancy as I done three tests all together and all have a faint line xxx

View attachment 1084902 View attachment 1084904

I can see something, but the tests look dry and past the time limit. Also, if you post a new thread in this section you will get more advice. FX for a bfp!

I can see something, but the tests look dry and past the time limit. Also, if you post a new thread in this section you will get more advice. FX for a bfp!
Hey lovely I only took these pics earlier they come up pretty between three to five mins and I done one this mornin with my first morning sample. I’ll test again in morning again and see if I get the same result. Thanks for your reply xxxx

Thanks ladies! I know the line is there, I’m just worried about how pink it is (or isn’t!) .... I’m not going to be able to sleep tonight, I can’t tell my dh until I know for sure so will sit on it for now. Tomorrow morning can’t come quick enough!!

I've got everything crossed for you!

This mornings test. It’s very faint, fainter than last nights :shrug:

FF moved my O date by a day too, so I’m 10dpo today instead of 11. Which is actually in line with previous cycles but I suppose it doesn’t really matter now...

Well I’ll try and do a hold and test again later today, FX all is ok :neutral:

05C7D475-936E-4C24-A483-00857C09DF3C.jpeg

This mornings test. It’s very faint, fainter than last nights :shrug:

FF moved my O date by a day too, so I’m 10dpo today instead of 11. Which is actually in line with previous cycles but I suppose it doesn’t really matter now...

Well I’ll try and do a hold and test again later today, FX all is ok :neutral:

View attachment 1084940

Still definitely see that tho :) xx

FX it’s just the concentration of your pee. Wishing you lots of luck x

Thanks @tdog [-o<

Oh I hope so @Deethehippy - I feel sick, not preg sick, but lump in my throat sick, you know? How are you doing? Have you taken any more tests today?

Not much of anything showing on this one.

443F2F73-44AB-4546-9A55-9034849172D2.jpeg

Thanks @tdog [-o<

Oh I hope so @Deethehippy - I feel sick, not preg sick, but lump in my throat sick, you know? How are you doing? Have you taken any more tests today?

Not much of anything showing on this one.

View attachment 1084941
I had a line on a test yesterday am but then BFN’s later in the day on cheap IC’s so figured it was an evap? I’ve not tested yet today..scared because 10 DPO is judgement day for me, I always get a BFP by 10 DPO If I’m pregnant and I’m waiting to use SMU. My temp went up again but AF not due till Tuesday so plenty of time for it to go down again. How is your chart doing?

I can see a line on that cheapie..they can take ages to get dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->