6dpo - the daily testing begins! *update Pg 5* 9-12dpo pic

I had a line on a test yesterday am but then BFN’s later in the day on cheap IC’s so figured it was an evap? I’ve not tested yet today..scared because 10 DPO is judgement day for me, I always get a BFP by 10 DPO If I’m pregnant and I’m waiting to use SMU. My temp went up again but AF not due till Tuesday so plenty of time for it to go down again. How is your chart doing?

Omg did you! FX for your test today! Are you only using IC or do you have a frer you could use? Sending you loads of luck!

My temps are fairly stable, rising slightly every day after that dip but no massive jumps up or anything which I was hoping for!

I see a faint line on that tho my ics especially one step took a while I found my sweety fox ics the best I've used by far :) xx

I’m not sure, I think it’s just the shadow - I’ve tried editing it to death to see if I can pull anything and I can’t. I’ll check it again when it’s dried though just in case! x

Omg did you! FX for your test today! Are you only using IC or do you have a frer you could use? Sending you loads of luck!

My temps are fairly stable, rising slightly every day after that dip but no massive jumps up or anything which I was hoping for!

I’m not sure, I think it’s just the shadow - I’ve tried editing it to death to see if I can pull anything and I can’t. I’ll check it again when it’s dried though just in case! x
I’ve got a Clearblue and a cheap cassette like the one that showed a line yesterday.....just too scared to test lol I stupidly put the positive test into FF and it keeps congratulating me on my pregnancy lol which is making me more stressed about testing. I’m pretty sure yesterday’s was an evap because I’ve had a killer headache for two days and I always get that end of TWW. The line was very faint, not sure if you can see it.

Do you have to get a huge jump in temps to be pregnant then? Mine are just steadily going up too. I thought as long as they stayed high beyond 15 dpo it was a sure thing. But I’m very new to charts.

E8ACC423-093F-4CCA-872B-A534A8EE2836.jpeg

Hey ladies a really confused Iv got crazy woman testing yesterday would these be a definite positive? Or all evap lines am very confused right now ladies!

congrats to everyone who has had there fabulous BFP❤️❤️❤️❤️

BAC67B37-07DE-469D-823A-F39152FD636D.jpeg

I’ve got a Clearblue and a cheap cassette like the one that showed a line yesterday.....just too scared to test lol I stupidly put the positive test into FF and it keeps congratulating me on my pregnancy lol which is making me more stressed about testing. I’m pretty sure yesterday’s was an evap because I’ve had a killer headache for two days and I always get that end of TWW. The line was very faint, not sure if you can see it.

Do you have to get a huge jump in temps to be pregnant then? Mine are just steadily going up too. I thought as long as they stayed high beyond 15 dpo it was a sure thing. But I’m very new to charts.

View attachment 1084942

Oh that is definitely there!! So excited for you!! FX!

No I don’t think you have to have a big jump in temps, but they go on about charts being triphasic and for that I assumed you’d see a good shift. But then not all preg charts go triphasic!

Oh that is definitely there!! So excited for you!! FX!

No I don’t think you have to have a big jump in temps, but they go on about charts being triphasic and for that I assumed you’d see a good shift. But then not all preg charts go triphasic!
All my tests this morning are BFN including the one the same as the one that had the line yesterday so it must have been a cruel evap - I just looked and those tests have awful reviews. I'm gutted :( Have you done anymore tests?

Oh no!! I’m so sorry you’re getting bfns after that, that is a really cruel evap if it was!! :hugs:

No I haven’t done any more, I drink so much during the day and I have to make a proper effort not to drink if I’m going to do one. Maybe I’ll try not to have anything else now and do one early evening? x

Oh no!! I’m so sorry you’re getting bfns after that, that is a really cruel evap if it was!! :hugs:

No I haven’t done any more, I drink so much during the day and I have to make a proper effort not to drink if I’m going to do one. Maybe I’ll try not to have anything else now and do one early evening? x
My boobs don't feel as sore now that I'm up and about but my temp did go right up?? Maybe I will get lucky tomorrow but I think that would be clutching at straws tbh. You could try tonight with a more sensitive test perhaps.

Morning everyone,

So I think I’m ready to call it a bfp?! It is still faint, but I think it is darker than yesterday’s? (Bottom one is this morning) :happydance:

Pleeeeeease be all ok and stick [-o<

x

79D91BB0-9BAE-40F8-8F24-B87632E93960.jpeg 9AF23EDB-FBFF-4021-8900-9A2D5C35D740.jpeg

Yay I'm so happy for you!! Tests are looking great. Hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months. <3:yipee:

Thank you so much everyone! So happy we finally did it, over the moon! Might try a digital soon :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->