6dpo... *Tumble Weed*

I dont want to poop!
My OH will take the piss out of me.
x

Haha, loving the sensation behind my belly button.
Fun games.
x

you wont be able to help it lol well i mean not everyone does but if it is in there it will probably come out

keep him on the head side then!!!!! I ended up having an emergency c section though, after 2 hours of pushing and pooing he wasnt budging, then this big surgeon man stuck half his hand up my chuff (OUCH!) and told me ollies head was presenting forehead first and it didnt help i have such tiny hips! so he tried to use a ventouse 3 times in theatre after a spinal block and that failed so then he did the c section.

Ollie was the first baby born in bradford in 2009! heres the newspaper link! what a mess i look!!!!
https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/4014379.Little_Oliver_is_district_s_first_New_Year_baby/

Well if your pregnant you will go through all kinds of lovely stages... I had diarrehea at first, then constipation and tons and tons of gas.. I was farting like a man... :haha:

I've felt it too weird huh... I hope its a really good thing ;)

My IBS has been really bad the last 2 days.
So - i'll probs poop.
x

awww hes sooo cute...how nice of the newspaper to take a picture after you were in labor huh?? he was little too..mackenzie was 4lbs 12 oz

keep him on the head side then!!!!! I ended up having an emergency c section though, after 2 hours of pushing and pooing he wasnt budging, then this big surgeon man stuck half his hand up my chuff (OUCH!) and told me ollies head was presenting forehead first and it didnt help i have such tiny hips! so he tried to use a ventouse 3 times in theatre after a spinal block and that failed so then he did the c section.

Ollie was the first baby born in bradford in 2009! heres the newspaper link! what a mess i look!!!!
https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/4014379.Little_Oliver_is_district_s_first_New_Year_baby/

OMG that had to hurt.. Oh My. I read the article.. how precious and so tiny too. A New Years Baby at that... woohooo... what a way to start off the year... woot woot...

IF I have twins I deffo want a C section... I know it snaps right back but I'd prefer not to go that route... :haha:

my friend had twins naturally they were full term and both 8lbs! and she is very tiny probably about the size of becca and candy (since i can see their pics) idk how she did it.

candy you said you have creamy cm?? i do too and a boatload of it

haha yup, i didnt wanna let um down though, i felt very proud! although i was pushing just as the fireworks were going off for the new yr, all the midwives were going 'COME ON GIRL U WANT HIM BORN AT 12.01AM!!!' ;) hah no chance LOL

Yea kenzies, i'm really wet down there at the moe and its kinda gross, its watery but tacky creamy cm.. kinda like random blotches of cm.

my temps are bugging me though i looked at your chart candyapple and they seem "textbook" but mine well yesterday it dropped below coverline then today went back up...i think i read that some women have an ovulation dip though am i right?

implantation dip u mean? yeah lots of women have them :) x

Haha, Candy, your like me, keep thinking "Shit, have a wet myself?"
LOL.
x

lmfao exactly beccaface!!!! its nasty! =/ keep going to the loo to wipe it away but low and behold 5 mins later i feel a slight trickle and its back again..UGH.

you can call me angie lol since my username is so long... becca i wouldnt worry really i dont notice it is creamy colored until i errr kinda scrape it off my finger it look whitish i dont even know if that is a sign or not lol

Oh thats ok then.
I wouldn't of notice my bleed earlier unless I checked my paper.
:/
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"